MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight

Lol, Giannis says he meant to stop before actually hitting Dunleavy but he "has no breaks; that's why I get the charges all the time". I don't buy it, though he did let up a tiny bit before he hit him.

On the bright side, he said he expects to hear from the league and is planning to apologize to Dunleavy.

Lol, Giannis says he meant to stop before actually hitting Dunleavy but he "has no breaks; that's why I get the charges all the time". I don't buy it, though he did let up a tiny bit before he hit him.

On the bright side, he said he expects to hear from the league and is planning to apologize to Dunleavy.

why apologize. dunleavy is a cheap punk and the guys around the league know it. His reputation precedes him. That is why he invoked this type of response.

I love Giannis, but he pretty clearly crossed the line. I think he and Dunleavy should both be suspended.

But I don't think this makes Giannis a bad guy. He's super young and let a veteran get under his skin too much is all.

Nothing more than a desperate attempt by the Greek Freak to sneak into the first round of the NFL draft down in Chicago. Dirty play, but I don't blame him. Dunleavy has to be one of the least liked players in the league.

just couldn't believe how far giannis ran with the sole intention of laying Dunleavy out

Yeah, pretty crazy.

Also, Giannis said that it was because of what Dunleavy did to both himself and MCW, so I guess the MCW thing did play a role.

Not to excuse the Freak's behavior, but it was a reaction to this...Dunleavy should go to time out with JR for the first 2 games of the Bulls-Cavs series.

ya dunleavy was in peoples' faces all night. he whacked Akenetupo; he wacked MCW, twice. And the second time, MCW had had enough. I mean, Dunleavy's a good shooter. But no reason to shove your fist in people's necks and faces all night and act all indignant when they get pis$ed.

I love Giannis, but he pretty clearly crossed the line. I think he and Dunleavy should both be suspended.

But I don't think this makes Giannis a bad guy. He's super young and let a veteran get under his skin too much is all.
Thats it .. he just let the frustration get the better of him and made a stupid play. However, Dunleavy was taking cheap shots all night, and it's not like Chicago "didn't realize" what their strategy was. They were playing mind games with the Buck's all night.

Dunleavy let his play do the talking. As a Bulls fan, how do you let Dunleavy torch you for 20. Oh well... Bye bye, Buckaroos... ;)

In all seriousness, Dunleavy was a little out of line, but that's his role on the Bulls. Refs let Rose and Gasol get hammered night in and night out. Henson and Zaza are little shits that were pulling the same ish all series. The throw down? Puhlease. Grow up Giannis. Take your suspension like a man. The closed fist hit on MCW was bad, but only because of the closed fist. Dunleavy deserves a fine, no doubt. Maybe even a 1 gamer.

I love the Bulls hate, though. Can't wait for this next series, win or lose. I just hope LeBron doesn't complain about the physicality when they will be giving it to the Bulls just as bad.

Go Bulls!

Dunleavy let his play do the talking. As a Bulls fan, how do you let Dunleavy torch you for 20. Oh well... Bye bye, Buckaroos... ;)

In all seriousness, Dunleavy was a little out of line, but that's his role on the Bulls. Refs let Rose and Gasol get hammered night in and night out. Henson and Zaza are little shits that were pulling the same ish all series. The throw down? Puhlease. Grow up Giannis. Take your suspension like a man. The closed fist hit on MCW was bad, but only because of the closed fist. Dunleavy deserves a fine, no doubt. Maybe even a 1 gamer.

I love the Bulls hate, though. Can't wait for this next series, win or lose. I just hope LeBron doesn't complain about the physicality when they will be giving it to the Bulls just as bad.

Go Bulls!
You have the biggest group of wannabe's tough guys i've ever witnessed. Rose is a fake tough guy. Dunleavy is a sneaky little ***** and Pau Gasol, well i've already made my feelings known on the biggest crybaby to every play professional sports.

Go Bulls!

The Bulls are good, and I'll root for them going forwards, but Henson didn't pull anything in this series lol. He's like the softest guy in the NBA. And Gasol does not get hammered. He just shrieks like he does every time he inhales oxygen.

You have the biggest group of wannabe's tough guys i've ever witnessed. Rose is a fake tough guy. Dunleavy is a sneaky little ***** and Pau Gasol, well i've already made my feelings known on the biggest crybaby to every play professional sports.

What has Rose ever done to even be considered a "tough guy". You are WAY off base here. But to each their own. I understand I have a little bias, but I can't understand anyone who doesn't want to see Rose have some success. That doesn't mean you have to want the Bulls to win it all, but how can you hate on a guy who constantly says the right things, rarely whines or complains and has been put through injury hell (in relation to athletes).

Good luck to your team in the playoffs. Go Bulls!

The Bulls are good, and I'll root for them going forwards, but Henson didn't pull anything in this series lol. He's like the softest guy in the NBA. And Gasol does not get hammered. He just shrieks like he does every time he inhales oxygen.

My glasses are admittedly red here, but Henson slaps and slaps and slaps. Sure, when it comes time for him to actually do something he is soft... Dunleavy is soft too, so does that mean he did nothing wrong?

My glasses are admittedly red here, but Henson slaps and slaps and slaps. Sure, when it comes time for him to actually do something he is soft... Dunleavy is soft too, so does that mean he did nothing wrong?

I don't think Dunleavy is soft at all. He's not a physically imposing threat, but you don't expect him to be. He's a shooter and that's basically it. But he's undoubtedly a cheap shot artist. That's not Henson's MO at all. He doesn't really do anything at all. This series is literally the first time in 4 or 5 years that I've ever seen him show even an ounce of emotion, and the only real physical thing he did was that he was the guy that Aaron Brooks tried to draw a mid-court charge on lol.

Now Zaza... that dude is an admittedly dirty player lol. Him and OJ are the two guys on that Bucks team that won't back down from anybody.

I hope JR Smith hits Dunleavy like like Kermit hit Tomjanovich

Edit: without the near fatal results of course.

Last edited:
I hope JR Smith hits Dunleavy like like Kermit hit Tomjanovish

Edit: without the near fatal results of course.

Hahah. that was pretty good!

Why the over-exuberant hatred for Dunleavy while Smith gets a pass, though? just curious.

I don't think Dunleavy is soft at all. He's not a physically imposing threat, but you don't expect him to be. He's a shooter and that's basically it. But he's undoubtedly a cheap shot artist. That's not Henson's MO at all. He doesn't really do anything at all. This series is literally the first time in 4 or 5 years that I've ever seen him show even an ounce of emotion, and the only real physical thing he did was that he was the guy that Aaron Brooks tried to draw a mid-court charge on lol.

Now Zaza... that dude is an admittedly dirty player lol. Him and OJ are the two guys on that Bucks team that won't back down from anybody.

Oh god, I hate OJ Mayo. Not many players in professional sports that I can't stand, but he is one of em. One of maybe 3. Him, A-Rod and Roflburger. Zaza is too irrelevant to hate, but I'm glad he got sent home with his tail between his legs.

Hahah. that was pretty good!

Why the over-exuberant hatred for Dunleavy while Smith gets a pass, though? just curious.

He close fist punched my boy, did not even get a regular foul call. JR got a suspension, he is gonna do his time and come back. Dunleavy is a bit@$

Oh god, I hate OJ Mayo. Not many players in professional sports that I can't stand, but he is one of em. One of maybe 3. Him, A-Rod and Roflburger. Zaza is too irrelevant to hate, but I'm glad he got sent home with his tail between his legs.

sheaj You're really gonna hate me now but I strongly dislike Jimmy Butler too. Admittedly for no real reason. Seems like a punk to me and I think he has become overrated this year. I think he's a good player but really benefits from having a lot of good players around him. I would probably love him if he were on my team though, I can acknowledge that.

Big fan of Noah and Rose though

sheaj You're really gonna hate me now but I strongly dislike Jimmy Butler too. Admittedly for no real reason. Seems like a punk to me and I think he has become overrated this year. I think he's a good player but really benefits from having a lot of good players around him. I would probably love him if he were on my team though, I can acknowledge that.

Big fan of Noah and Rose though

I don't know if Butler is overrated or not, but he murdered Milwaukee in this series. He was looking like Melo with elite defense out there. I hate him because he was against my Bucks.