MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight

I keep thinking it would be great in that Greek Freak video if Dunleavy gets RKO'd. Those always crack me up. So predictable. So stupid. Right up my alley.

He close fist punched my boy, did not even get a regular foul call. JR got a suspension, he is gonna do his time and come back. Dunleavy is a bit@$

fair enough. and fair enough on Butler too. It's what being a fan is all about, right?!

You have the biggest group of wannabe's tough guys i've ever witnessed. Rose is a fake tough guy. Dunleavy is a sneaky little ***** and Pau Gasol, well i've already made my feelings known on the biggest crybaby to every play professional sports.

The Celtics with Garnett were kings of the fake tough guys

And Giannis gets a 1 game suspension. Better than I was expecting.

I'm surprised he got one at all after Dunleavy came out in support of him getting no further punishment. I feel like they should take that in to consideration more. "I thought he was penalized during the game," Dunleavy said. "He got a flagrant foul and was ejected, (Bulls) free throws. Seems fair to me. I don't think it should be anything worse than that."

Man, can't wait for game 2. Game 1 was something else. The Bulls can't play that poorly and expect to win the series. Where was Mirotic? The one true ROY. The refs seem keen on letting them play in this series (only guy really getting calls was Irving, and even then not the ones he is used to), which I think benefits the "fake tough guys". Could be wrong, though. This is the series Bulls fans have been waiting for since 2011.

Either way, exciting stuff. Exciting series. And I'm glad the Bulls have homecourt advantage now. Big win.