MCW tweet | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that as well. Gonna really get the rumor mill going.

gotta be a good sign

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Agree, I don't think MCW would say LOL if NN said he was leaning UK or GU :noidea:

The LOL probably means that it had nothing to do with his decision and he is just busting chops. That's the way I take it. Why would MCW send cryptic tweets before Nerlens would himself? He wouldn't betray his trust...just my two cents

We know dude its not funny, but mcw is going to uk sorry
You really shouldn't mess with people who have obvious low IQ's like that. This kid is probably going to jump off a bridge now.

You really shouldn't mess with people who have obvious low IQ's like that. This kid is probably going to jump off a bridge now.

Im not sure whats worse, me joking around with him or you saying he has a low iq lol

We know dude its not funny, but mcw is going to uk sorry
I heard this too. Can't believe we're stuck with Triche and Cooney and no one else in the backcourt next year...

He land in MCW's Kentucky cash and be OK.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Rak and cooney also, bith team final teammates, grant and anya on the horizon?

I heard this too. Can't believe we're stuck with Triche and Cooney and no one else in the backcourt next year...

Do you think we'll try to bring in a third guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom