MCW tweet | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is the best thing ever. We somehow went from an MCW tweet to BRNCUSEFRVCUSE basically declaring Brandon Reese his ultimate nemesis.

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is like the Bo Kimble character in Heaven is a Playground; Reese is Truth. Let's find an abandoned warehouse for them to go toe to toe.

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

2nd String, Male

I opened up a 7 page thread that went from Noel to the above:crazy:

I thought we landed Noel:noidea:

but we got a disertation on a one on one with a poster vs a walkonOh Lord

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

2nd String, Male

I opened up a 7 page thread that went from Noel to the above:crazy:

I thought we landed Noel:noidea:

but we got a disertation on a one on one with a poster vs a walkonOh Lord
he also challenged you to a link posting duel.. I told him I had $50 on you, he said he used to post links on MySpace like all the time, so I'm a little worried

Does anyone know Brandon on here? I got 1000.00 to the winner of BRNCUSEFRVCUSE vs reese..and im serious...proceeds go to charity however...

someone set up the match and ill write a check to charity of winner's choice.

but charity can NOT be "the human fund'

i played a 3 on 3 pickup game last week. this is queens baby, nyc. where streetball legends are made. i played against a fat middle aged asian dude, his son who was about 10, and another fat spanish guy. i was driving right on the fat asian guy, stopped and pulled up and buried a jumper. the fat asian guy's momentum carried him face first into the fence. we werent keeping score but i must have dropped about 30. and probably had about 20 rebounds over the 10 year old. all i can say is, bring on reece!
Queens! Dude, before my foot injury, i used to rock the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton over 30 men"s rec league. i was un -f...g stoppable.

Queens! Dude, before my foot injury, i used to rock the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton over 30 men"s rec league. i was un -f...g stoppable.

Yeah, I used to embarrass the old guys too... Then I got old...

Queens! You two should have played in Bayside, I owned those courts when nobody else showed up. True legend.

I wasn't going to continue reading this thread this morning but glad I did! This was awesome - good stuff!

Grimes is grades 7 through 12. I played sports since i was 5 soccer, basketball, and baseball. When i got to Grimes my parents said you can play one sport because the school work is going to challenge you enough. So i played soccer, eventually they let me play baseball but i dropped that before i started 9th grade.

Something tells me that's "understatement of the year' award material right there.

Even after all your posts, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just on a trolling spree, but I'll be damned if I can tell. Either way, shame on Bishop Grimes - I fail to see how one can finish high school with the apparent lack of grasp of our language.

Will someone give me 10:1 odds on berniefinefevercuse to beat reese?

Does anyone know Brandon on here? I got 1000.00 to the winner of BRNCUSEFRVCUSE vs reese..and im serious...proceeds go to charity however...

someone set up the match and ill write a check to charity of winner's choice.

but charity can NOT be "the human fund'

I'm in for $100 to a charity of the winner's choice as well. We gotta make this happen.

I'm in for $100 to a charity of the winner's choice as well. We gotta make this happen.
If they play, syracusefan.com will do a live play by play in the chat room. We will videotape the match and send a DVD to all the premium members as a thank you for signing on. I think I can get it shown on channel 13 on Time Warner Sports in all of upstate New York.

Let's get this done. I suggest we do it the morning of the spring football game. Play it in Flanagan or maybe at Thornden Park.

If they play, syracusefan.com will do a live play by play in the chat room. We will videotape the match and send a DVD to all the premium members as a thank you for signing on. I think I can get it shown on channel 13 on Time Warner Sports in all of upstate New York.

Let's get this done. I suggest we do it the morning of the spring football game. Play it in Flanagan or maybe at Thornden Park.
bornagaincuse or whatever his name is insists it happens at Grimes. Nobody beats him in his own backyard.

This would wind up being like one of those celebrity all-star games that mixes retired NBA players and quasi-celebrities, and there's always that one celebrity who is trying waaaaay too hard and treating it like a real game, to the point where one former NBA player gets tired of it and just takes the ball from him every time he touches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom