MCW tweet | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the moral high ground, where I can almost guarantee, if it is money Noel wanted they would be more than willing to make him an offer.

They're out of their minds. I hope we never play them again and work out something with Maryland to play a game at the Verizon Center once in a while. Or even just a random game there to point out to them that we can fill up their arena better than they can.

They're out of their minds. I hope we never play them again and work out something with Maryland to play a game at the Verizon Center once in a while. Or even just a random game there to point out to them that we can fill up their arena better than they can.
they deserve nothing they can possibly profit from us. They are 4 day old bar urinal piss.

LOL no you wouldn't. I actually bet you wouldn't score a point.

Can you or some other colleague make this duel happen? Set it up between Reese and our stud here on the board? I would drive from Cleveland to see this!

Id pay money to see this as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yo i have many friend who i went to high school with who go to Cuse. Yo somebody should seriously set it up

Infact let me take on all the walk-ons in one on one

Gotta love Hoyatalk.

nychoya3
Golden Hoya (over 1000 posts)
star.gif

member is online

male.gif

xx.gif
Re: Nerlens Noel '12

« Reply #1475 Yesterday at 11:54am »
He has no idea. Neither does anyone else. People are giving UK and SU better odds because of the belief that if money changes hands, they will play that game and GU will not. If it's a straight up decision, we have the same shot as anyone else.

Well we all know that Iverson, Victor Page etc all went to Georgetown for the superior education. Sure the old "if they get him" they cheat and "if we get him" it's because we don't cheat. Why would such a superior school want a morally inferior player who'd consider these options anyways? The Hoyas have always been paranoid now add delusional.

you would be tavern league all star and i would be myself still better than you. My stamina and skills are on point.

Okay after i take on and out all the SU walkons

son i know i can play ball

Yo i have many friend who i went to high school with who go to Cuse. Yo somebody should seriously set it up

Infact let me take on all the walk-ons in one on one
Reese is good. D1 scholarship good.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

6pts 3rebs 2ast at the Y #sonicanplayball

Thats a small sample size, Understand I did not play basketball in high school okay

Grimes is grades 7 through 12. I played sports since i was 5 soccer, basketball, and baseball. When i got to Grimes my parents said you can play one sport because the school work is going to challenge you enough. So i played soccer, eventually they let me play baseball but i dropped that before i started 9th grade.

And all the bball players on the varsity team played bball since modified and it then goes as kind of guys who play modified move up to jv then those who played jv moved up to varsity

I was late to the party

When you tap into your full potential you will go from calderon to lin, sky is the limit

Thats a small sample size, Understand I did not play basketball in high school okay

Grimes is grades 7 through 12. I played sports since i was 5 soccer, basketball, and baseball. When i got to Grimes my parents said you can play one sport because the school work is going to challenge you enough. So i played soccer, eventually they let me play baseball but i dropped that before i started 9th grade.

And all the bball players on the varsity team played bball since modified and it then goes as kind of guys who play modified move up to jv then those who played jv moved up to varsity

I was late to the party
Okay I take it back.

You can ball.

I was late to the party
Is this when you dropped out and became an internet sensation?

Ah. Occ. Those were the days. Damn I used to be a legend up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom