MCW vs. JT | Syracusefan.com

MCW vs. JT

Nick44

All Conference
Is MCW the worst Syracuse PG since James Theus?

If you think I'm crazy then watch the past 10 games and notice his regression. He can't play within himself, turnovers are way too high, he doesnt make shots and he doesnt show any leadership.

So basically MCW's lack of leadership is the reason James and Brandon couldn't make a shot?

MCW definitely made some bad plays yesterday, but he and Rak were the only guys who came close to having a good game.

what bad plays? everyone makes 1 or 2 bad plays a game. i'd like to hear the other ones

I remember when James Thues went pro early and was taken in the lottery and compared favorably to a young, healthy Shaun Livingston.

I know right!!! I cannot wait for an NBA team to waste a lottery pick on him in June.

If he cannot run a successful offense against a bottom tier Big East team, how do they expect him to do against an NBA TEAM?!??

Call me crazy but I'm actually fine with the way MCW has been playing lately.
Me too. Board overthinks it. Their shooters have gone blind. It's boring to talk about so people look for other things

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mcw in some ways reminds me of stevie thompson his senior yr-- i college 3 man playing PG-- now i know Mcw is much better passer , shooter and ball handler than stevie-- just not sure mcw is a pg atleast not yet-- has lots of work to do --

he will leave get drafted middle of 1st round and will be in d league for most of next yr- imo

what bad plays? everyone makes 1 or 2 bad plays a game. i'd like to hear the other ones

You're kidding right? Take a look at those turnovers of his or starters. Then take a look at the missed shots, missed passes and forced decisions.

MCW has been the problem all year.

You're kidding right? Take a look at those turnovers of his or starters. Then take a look at the missed shots, missed passes and forced decisions.

he was 8-14 yesterday. what's wrong with that? he scored almost half our points. played good defense, and our shooters cost him about 5 assists. ya he got picked once, and maybe made another bad pass or 2. that happens with an aggressive pg. where do you think we would be without him?

I know right!!! I cannot wait for an NBA team to waste a lottery pick on him in June.

If he cannot run a successful offense against a bottom tier Big East team, how do they expect him to do against an NBA TEAM?!??

haha really? what offense? the pick and roll with rak and kieta? ya that's really going to make him shine. that is our offense. no clue

When Flynn, Hart and even Scoop ran an offense that stalled, they figured out other ways to score. They drove to the basket, drew the foul, went for an alley oop, etc. MCW doesn't do this and hasn't ever. He just b****** to the officials about it.

haha really? what offense? the pick and roll with rak and kieta? ya that's really going to make him shine. that is our offense. no clue

You are in denial. The system has been the same for 30 years. Ever think its the players and not the system? Like maybe the underachieving arrogant PG?

not to mention he is 40-44 on his free throws since feb. so it shows the kid has actually been working on improving a part of his game that was hurting at the beginning of the season

Did JT lead the league in assists and steals? No. I didn't think so.

When Flynn, Hart and even Scoop ran an offense that stalled, they figured out other ways to score. They drove to the basket, drew the foul, went for an alley oop, etc. MCW doesn't do this and hasn't ever. He just b****** to the officials about it.
Right, MCW never drives to the basket or throws alley-oops lol.

You are in denial. The system has been the same for 30 years. Ever think its the players and not the system? Like maybe the underachieving arrogant PG?

before we had shooters to spread the floor. this year we have nothing. not to mention we are getting zoned almost exclusively if you haven't noticed. so what he isn't running our zone offense flawlessly? since does a pg the main ball handler vs a zone?

This is a horrible thread OP.

Wouldn't be to surprised to see this get nuked at some point.

mcw hasn't got to the basket? he is 40-44 from the line since feb. keep trying

Is MCW the worst Syracuse PG since James Theus?

If you think I'm crazy then watch the past 10 games and notice his regression. He can't play within himself, turnovers are way too high, he doesnt make shots and he doesnt show any leadership.
You're wrong.
Any way to edit this thread so only these two posts remain and then lock it? Because that's really all that needs to be said.

mcw hasn't got to the basket? he is 40-44 from the line since feb. keep trying

Keep trying? It doesn't take much effort when you watch a PG under achieve against inferior competition. You're in denial.

Keep trying? It doesn't take much effort when you watch a PG under achieve against inferior competition. You're in denial.

inferior competition? who g'town x2, louisville x2, @marquette, @uconn? cause he dominated the non conference, so who is inferior?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom