Melo | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nothing. I turned down guaranteed sex after the Notre Dame game because I needed to be alone. So as crazy as you may think you are, there's always someone who can beat you.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Haha I was so dejected after that loss. I think if I had some booty lined up for after the game, I may have cancelled as well.

Haha I was so dejected after that loss. I think if I had some booty lined up for after the game, I may have cancelled as well.

:blah: Wake me up when you turn down a threesome after a loss... By the way this thread is why we need a premium board again.

That's nothing. I turned down guaranteed sex after the Notre Dame game because I needed to be alone. So as crazy as you may think you are, there's always someone who can beat you.
It is a good thing there is always someone who can beat you if you are turning down guaranteed sex.

I cant believe we still havent heard anything. It is now almost 10:30 am. You would think we would hear something by this afternoon, no?

Word is that Fab just hired Gloria Allred.

Things are really gonna get interesting.

Word is that Fab just hired Gloria Allred.

Things are really gonna get interesting.
Funny thing is...if there was such a need, I'm sure that attention whore would take the case and head for the first available camera.

Maybe Scoop told him that not everyone likes movies with a happy ending, and he's legitimately concerned with finding out who those people are.

Melo_elo51 just tweeted: "Who doesn't like a movie with happy ending?!"

Just found out that the Bulls will in fact take him with the last pick of the first round in the upcoming draft if he is still available.

Nothing personal at all. Good natured joke about who knew more about SU sports and you clearly know a lot so were the benchmark.

This board and this post are microcosms of life and history.

Aristocrats vs Plebs
Nobles vs Peasants
Bourgeoisie vs Proletariat
Oligarchs vs working class
1% vs the 99%
Premium board member vs free member
Connected vs unconnected in SU sports

Like all members on the right side of this ledger, there is some desire to be on the left side, but most of us will never get there. Bleeding orange and being in the 99% so speak on inside SU sports info aren't mutually exclusive, but it can be implied here sometimes.

Bees gets his information from Jake, and Jake gets his information from Bees.

;)

I think being alone is the only way many of the posters here are guaranteed sex.

:confused:;)

I'm officially changing my odds from 50/50 to 25/75. I hope Rak is ready.
Jake,

Are these odds for Saturday's game or for the entire season?

Donna D just tweeted saying sources say it "could be awhile" before the academic issues are resolved.

Sounds like he is on dbl secret probation. And will not be aloud to play until he shows he is takin academics seriously. And if and when he is reinstated. He will be required to extreme monitoring This is good news

good thing we only have 1 game in the next 10 days

"Drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Jake,

Are these odds for Saturday's game or for the entire season?
Odds of him returning this season. This will drag into next week, perhaps beyond. The hope for a quick resolution to this had ended.

Odds of him returning this season. This will drag into next week, perhaps beyond. The hope for a quick resolution to this had ended.
well a quick resolution would have could have been bad thing-- at this point its obviously in his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom