Mike Lindsley | Syracusefan.com

Mike Lindsley

I give him a C- and his show because of heavy hockey and baseball a C-
Also

He does do the leg work unlike others though and he know the landscape of college basketball a bit

I'd rather be forced to read every hysterical man v. zone, elite or not elite, player or coach bashing thread in the history of this board than listen to 10 minutes of his show.

mdHEFSW.jpg

I like him, think he says what's on his mind even if it's not a popular opinion. He's very interactive with his listeners which I think is really cool. He is knowledgeable whether people want to admit it or not.

two3zone said:
I like him, think he says what's on his mind even if it's not a popular opinion. He's very interactive with his listeners which I think is really cool. He is knowledgeable whether people want to admit it or not.

He's a punk and treats people like garbage. He hates the city and the team. And the one week I listened to him he was wrong half the time about SU stuff. Not every radio guy is going to know everything about every sport, but you better know the local teams.

Basketball is not his forte'.

He's in the wrong town for baseball and golf.

He's a punk and treats people like garbage. He hates the city and the team. And the one week I listened to him he was wrong half the time about SU stuff. Not every radio guy is going to know everything about every sport, but you better know the local teams.
I could not agree more. He loves it when cuse loses. Loves to rip the team

I was about to say the guy isn't even a polarizing figure -- everyone seems to dislike him -- then I saw your post. Guess he's polarizing after all.

I dislike him because he never says anything interesting, clever, or intelligent; not because he is negative.

He tries to be Skip Bayless. Says things just so he can get listeners/views on twitter or whatever it may be. I respect him for the work he does (I graduated from Oswego with a degree in Broadcasting) but I don't like the way he goes about discussing Syracuse Athletics.

I saw him in Albany once at a sporting event. He had a press pass on and was drunk as he-- and even more obnoxious. I did have Cuse gear on and he gave a "Cuuuuuuuse" but I ignored.

I saw him in Albany once at a sporting event. He had a press pass on and was drunk as he-- and even more obnoxious. I did have Cuse gear on and he gave a "Cuuuuuuuse" but I ignored.

And this makes him less classy than you how?

I wasn't drunk, I wasn't a working member of the press sporting a press pass, drinking in a public area, and I wasn't screaming at the top of my lungs "Cuse".

Living in Las Vegas and when someone yells Cuse to me or something pro Syracuse while wearing Syracuse gear, I usually give them a thumbs up or a hollar back. You come off as a pompous jerk.

ML on his radio show I was told said he would not be surprised if cuse lost to 30 to duke

Mike is an excellent reporter and very knowledgeable. He's not really cut out to be the host of a show. He lacks warmth or humor and can be short with callers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom