Minnesota Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Wax play on punt return? He cant be that valuable there, but he has to run 5 extra sprints and wear down for the 4th Q? What’s the logic?

I will donate $1K to the Football program if we stop having players put on oversized temp jerseys & I’m 100% serious.

Did anyone catch UNC do this vs Oregon on 4th & long last night but because the player didn’t report the switch to the ref it was a 15 yd penalty & gave Oregon a 1st down?

Great job by the d. Liking how the d is performing here. I wonder if we are seeing some Long adjustments here. Darton is rushing from a standing position, 425 looks, etc. Good job by staff and players.

Why does Wax play on punt return? He cant be that valuable there, but he has to run 5 extra sprints and wear down for the 4th Q? What’s the logic?
I think Dino let’s them choose, and he’s always been a supporter of playing your best guys on special teams because they play x% of the snaps and you want your best players on as many snaps as possible

Something along those lines

Because if he didn’t, Peña wouldn’t have to wear that idiotic oversized #96 jersey. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom