Monday presser | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

being from "central Jersey", I will be the first to tell you that no one can define what it is.
Does it start in Somerset County? Nope? Does Route 78 bisect it? Not sure. Area codes? Those are a mess.

p.s. there are like 15 "Washington's" in New Jersey. Good luck finding the right one.

Nobody even knows what upstate NY is. 721Comstock can probably confirm.

Will players be allowed to travel to a Taylor Swift concert in Argentina the week before an ACC matchup?
Wait a minute. Did this really happen or is this an inside joke going over my head haha?

Nobody even knows what upstate NY is. 721Comstock can probably confirm.

Affirmative.

It’s all relative.

I grew up in Westchester county.
(For those geographically unaware, this is literally the 1st county north of NYC).

My senior year roommate was from Lawn Guyland.

He said I was from “upstate”.
LOL.

Affirmative.

It’s all relative.

(For those geographically unaware, this is literally the 1st county north of NYC).

LOL.
Having lived in Westchester for about 30 years, my take is that Westchester County is the DMZ zone between Upstate and Downstate. Lower Westchester is downstate and Upper Westchester is upstate. Westchester is a great county and one of the best in NYS IMO.

Did you know that if you are undefeated, unscored upon and win the national championship, that half of the members of syracusefan.com will still find something negative about your performance?
Why are you just saying half, when it’s so clearly 55%? You have no idea what you’re talking about. Get the facts. :)

Affirmative.

It’s all relative.

LOL.
Lived and worked for many years in White Plains and Armonk and my wife is from Tarrytown. Got married there.

Edit: and I also lived in Pleasantville (yes there really is such a town and it is pleasant!)

Last edited:
Everything above Westchester & Rockland County is Upstate
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

It's 20 million over 10 years with balloon payments and a variable APR based on the market price of lobster which no one ever knows.
Funny MKT price of lobster story. Took my middle son to a soccer tournament in Mass. Saw a sign on restaurant marquee for lobster dinner $19.95 (forgot the exact sign). We decided to go. He got two 1.5 lbs. lobsters for $19.95. My surf and turf (could not eat 2 lobsters) was just under $40.00. I asked why the 2 lobsters were so cheap. Guy said that was the market price that week.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom