Monday presser | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

I hope Brent Axe gets the first question. I hope he asks Fran something like….. “What are your goals as a HC? What’s your favorite food?”
Axe "Hi coach Brent Axe here. If you want to be able to get inside information on the Syracuse sports programs you can become a Syracuse sports insider! $3.99 a month and you can text me directly."

FB "is there a question"

Axe "Hi coach Brent Axe here. If you want to be able to get inside information on the Syracuse sports programs you can become a Syracuse sports insider! $3.99 a month and you can text me directly."

FB "is there a question"
Perfect.

Do you have a favorite Michael Bolton song?

Anything short of this answer, and he's the shortest tenured coach in our history.

rs_400x225-190206073321-500-office-space-michael-bolton-020619.gif

“Are you staying on at Georgia to coach the playoffs if/when Georgia gets in?”

“Coach. You’re a great recruiter with a proven track-record. According to some juicy inside info from a girlfriend receptionist in the athletic department; If Quade Green has an academic advisor & plan for Syracuse University in place, does that mean he’s definitely committing to the Orange instead of Kentucky? Thanks.”

Coach, dodgeball against heavily muscled and bearded nineteen year olds. Yay or Nay?

How will Captains be chosen for next year.

FB "is there a question"
Winner

I'd like to know how involved he plans to be with the team up to and during the bowl game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom