Monday presser | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

I'd like to know how involved he plans to be with the team up to and during the bowl game.
That’s a great question. Will he be at every practice watching and lets nunz do his thing? Will he be immediately HC of the team? In general what role is he playing coaching wise to close out this season.

Are you confident in the budget allocated to build your staff, and what role did that play in your negotiations to become Head Football Coach at Syracuse University?

Coach, have you acquired "Tape" of the Syracuse football team, and if so, How?

NJ question, coach. Is there really a Central NJ, or is it just North and South? This is a follow up to the Taylor Ham/pork roll question.
I hope so, I live in Central New Jersey. More importantly, pork rolls are terrible, I don't know what Taylor ham is and marry JLH, date SMG, dump GU.

I hope so, I live in Central New Jersey. More importantly, pork rolls are terrible, I don't know what Taylor ham is and marry JLH, date SMG, dump GU.
being from "central Jersey", I will be the first to tell you that no one can define what it is.
Does it start in Somerset County? Nope? Does Route 78 bisect it? Not sure. Area codes? Those are a mess.

p.s. there are like 15 "Washington's" in New Jersey. Good luck finding the right one.

being from "central Jersey", I will be the first to tell you that no one can define what it is.
Does it start in Somerset County? Nope? Does Route 78 bisect it? Not sure. Area codes? Those are a mess.

p.s. there are like 15 "Washington's" in New Jersey. Good luck finding the right one.
Wherever it is, I'm pretty much right in the middle of it.

Dude, JLH is just gonna flat out cheat on you like a MOFO!

I wonder if they will ask the salary question, and if Wildhack will actually answer.

I wonder if they will ask the salary question, and if Wildhack will actually answer.

I don’t think he can being a private school.

"Wherever it is, I'm pretty much right in the middle of it." Dude, I'm taking that as my mantra. That's the sound of one hand clapping right there!
Yoga Berra would be proud. It works for you, too, being a .

You're dead to me.

;)

Seriously though, they are the same thing. South Jersey tends to say pork roll, North Jersey tends to say Taylor Ham (which is just a brand name for pork roll).

You're dead to me.

;)

Seriously though, they are the same thing. South Jersey tends to say pork roll, North Jersey tends to say Taylor Ham (which is just a brand name for pork roll).
I'm not a New Jersey native. I've tried them a couple of times, wasn't impressed. But there is a bunch of food here that hits the mark.

Can’t wait till 4 stars Start flowing in way more consistently & we land our first five star in decades so yall haters can shut the bleep up finally lol. I absolutely can’t wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom