Monday presser | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

[commercial vehicle backs up in the background]
For context - I’ve listened to multiple Monday morning press conferences where there is a beep beep beep of a commercial vehicle backing up as I struggle to hear reporter questions

if you want to talk actual context at a national level i lived in South Dakota in the 1990's i was talking to a bunch of people about State Fair speedie sauce being the best speedie sauce . I might as well been talking to martians , they had no idea what speedies even were. They paid my back by asking what was my favorite sauce for rocky Mountain Oysters i had no clue..

as for this Thread its game day in Atlanta and only two days for the press conference so all is good .

Wings were made so we could have blue cheese on a stick.
Popcorn was made so we could have crunchy butter.
We eat lobster so we can have chewy butter.
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Hey Coach, follow up question: Why did Journey sing about being “Born and raised in South Detroit” when everyone knows the only thing South of Detroit is Canada?
Ever heard of Toledo?

I'm not a New Jersey native. I've tried them a couple of times, wasn't impressed. But there is a bunch of food here that hits the mark.
I went to the Maryland game in 2019 and a board member (can’t recall his name) served great Taylor ham breakfast sandwiches. The best

When business folks from downstate would travel up to Albany for a meeting, I would start off by saying something like - welcome to the North Pole. They always laughed because that's exactly what they were talking about on the way up.

I went to the Maryland game in 2019 and a board member (can’t recall his name) served great Taylor ham breakfast sandwiches. The best
I was also at that game, it was the first time I was unimpressed by pork rolls. It was also when I decided Dino wasn't going to be successful at Syracuse, and that Tommy's Dad was kind of an obnoxious Jersey meathead. No big deal, though, go Tommy Cutlets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom