Monday presser | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Monday presser

I was also at that game, it was the first time I was unimpressed by pork rolls. It was also when I decided Dino wasn't going to be successful at Syracuse, and that Tommy's Dad was kind of an obnoxious Jersey meathead. No big deal, though, go Tommy Cutlets!
I agree CooperCuse. Tommy’s Dad is something else. When I got to the tailgate I saw him with a DeVitob Game Jersey on. Tommy’s dad looks around 30 and is not very tall and I said in a loud voice “Look, It’s Tommy DeVito. Shouldn’t he be in the locker room getting ready for the game?”

It was Tommy’s Dad. I hope he didn’t get my license number.

Embury Ave few blocks from the water . Guy I went to HS with in East Syracuse.
It’s amazing how many East Syracuse Minoa Spartans are on this forum, myself included.

It’s amazing how many East Syracuse Minoa Spartans are on this forum, myself included.
As long as there are no Michigan State spartans on this forum I will let my daughters continue to read and post on it.

Central Jersey is the Raritan River to Toms River.

Upstate is Albany and beyond. Albany to NYC is the Hudson Valley.

Monday we begin disproving all the people that act like recruiting to Syracuse is the middle of nowhere. We represent the great state of New York, for Christ’s sake. It’s really not a hard sell, just need to use better (any) marketing.

I want to throat punch anyone who puts ranch on chicken wings.
I feel the same about people who eat wings with two hands. I can barely watch the show Hot Ones when almost every guest picks them up with a two-hand-fingertip grip and nibble them like a freaking rabbit. Attack those babies with one fist, man!

To summarize, I don't trust anyone who eats a wing with two hands.

I feel the same about people who eat wings with two hands. I can barely watch the show Hot Ones when almost every guest picks them up with a two-hand-fingertip grip and nibble them like a freaking rabbit. Attack those babies with one fist, man!

Do you consider it two hands still if they’re using 2 fingers from one hand and 3 from the other to hold the wing. Because that adds up to 5 fingers which is the same as one hand.

Asking for a friend.

Do you consider it two hands still if they’re using 2 fingers from one hand and 3 from the other to hold the wing. Because that adds up to 5 fingers which is the same as one hand.

Asking for a friend.
What if you only use 2 fingers from each hand? That is less than one hand.

Ha. Agree! Insert flat…rake with teeth. Done!

SUBarney and Cuseguy?
Depends if you are in Martha's Vineyard or staying at a LaQuinta for the Bad Boy Weedeater Ventures 68 Hawaii 5-0 Bowl in Clarksville, TN

Asking for a friend.
This isn't a Lego set. One hand is on the end of one arm. Your "friend's" method is too dainty. Denied. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom