moving the chains and snapping the ball thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

moving the chains and snapping the ball thread

Regarding two chain gangs, I like that if this is the rule. Should be pretty easy to figure out i would think.

Regarding two chain gangs, I like that if this is the rule. Should be pretty easy to figure out i would think.

1392768496_2_chainz_43.jpg

texascpa said:
Senore, you need to set your buddies straight over at your forum, otherwise they are in for a world of consternation Friday. Chains DON'T have to be set no matter how many times Petrino lies that they do.

Yeah no need for the whole fanbase to look like whiners, when Bobby is already carrying the torch.

We should break out Usain Bolt masks and track suits for this weekend's home game.

I know Babers doesn't want to make this an issue but I think he should. What ACC official did Petrino talk to? If the NCAA is saying something different, then the league office can't contradict it.

iI think this is another reason Dino is cross training players at different positions so as to show different looks without subbing

Here's the thing.. You don't employ gamesmanship against an opponent you expect to trounce.

If it isn't gamesmanship, then by your own analysis yesterday it was just a minor thing he mentioned that we blew out of proportion - and yet today he is making an even bigger deal of it.

It is a fact that he is worried, and his discomfort is permeating through his fanbase - as evidenced by the knee-jerk defensiveness. He might as well be shouting that he is worried. I am not going to assume the Louisville players are similarly worried. I doubt they are - and I doubt this effects the outcome, but it does really beg the question of why your coach is so obviously broadcasting his insecurity heading into this one?

iI think this is another reason Dino is cross training players at different positions so as to show different looks without subbing
Ah now that makes more sense on why M. Ruff was training as a TE. He run blocks in that stacked set but then can line up on the line and run pass patterns...

one coach has it right the other does not. Only the box matters. who at the ACC would he ask that did not understand how it works?
probably the refs doing the game Friday. Be interesting to see if we get hosed once again by those idiots

PhatOrange said:
yup, fake cramps and fake injuries.
Every time it happens the house music should play "Don't disturb this Groove".

Here's the thing.. You don't employ gamesmanship against an opponent you expect to trounce.

If it isn't gamesmanship, then by your own analysis yesterday it was just a minor thing he mentioned that we blew out of proportion - and yet today he is making an even bigger deal of it.

It is a fact that he is worried, and his discomfort is permeating through his fanbase - as evidenced by the knee-jerk defensiveness. He might as well be shouting that he is worried. I am not going to assume the Louisville players are similarly worried. I doubt they are - and I doubt this effects the outcome, but it does really beg the question of why your coach is so obviously broadcasting his insecurity heading into this one?
That's one hell of a deep look into coach psychology.

No doubt, the aggravated sense of nervousness Bob faces as he contemplates his inevitable demise, is exactly proportionate to the way reality will work out.

No one has ever seen him quite so ennervated. You are correct, Sir. His transparent fear is your biggest ally.

Senore, you need to set your buddies straight over at your forum, otherwise they are in for a world of consternation Friday. Chains DON'T have to be set no matter how many times Petrino lies that they do.
N0 one cares, lol.

Senore2006 said:
That's one hell of a deep look into coach psychology. No doubt, the aggravated sense of nervousness Bob faces as he contemplates his inevitable demise, is exactly proportionate to the way reality will work out. No one has ever seen him quite so ennervated. You are correct, Sir. His transparent fear is your biggest ally.

I'll ask again: Why say it?
And now a follow up: Why check with the ACC officials?

This gem:
Said Petrino: "We might need to look into it when we play fast teams at home, hire some guys who don't run very fast to slow them down. I've never thought about that. That's a good idea for us. The other thing we might need to do is get some oxygen down there and make sure we have a defibrillator in case they can't keep up when they're running down the field." (source syracuse.com by Mr. Bailey).

You know what I like? Instead of whining to the media about something that at the end of the day really doesn't matter, our coach is taking care of his business.

G'head Bobby, keep talking, keep callin everybody for clarification. At the end of the day, when the refs blow it live, we'll snap the ball. All for not here.

I'd love to throat punch this clown puncher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom