Name that Alumni... | Syracusefan.com

Name that Alumni...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
fTl9Q2T.png

Verne and Raftery didn't do a very good job during the game. They go DC and Leo and Pearl. I think they mentioned Sherm, but missed Lawrence Moten four down from DC and Billy Owens sitting behind Leo. If there are others I don't recognize them, or couldn't see their faces.

I think you might be mistaking Shump for Moten, unless I am not seeing him. Also I had no idea that Mcluvin was an alumnus...look right above Syracuse in the scoreline :p .

You and pfister1 are correct. I mistook Moten for Shumpert. My bust

Edit - excellent call on McLovin!

Where is Sherm?

I thought I saw him on television. They seemed to spotlight him. Now looking at the picture I assume he is in front of DC one seat in with his head down, but maybe I am wrong on Sherm.

I thought I saw him on television. They seemed to spotlight him. Now looking at the picture I assume he is in front of DC with his head down, but I was wrong on Moten, so maybe I am wrong on Sherm as well.
Not sure if guy with his head down is Sherm or TGD...or neither.

I thought I saw him on television. They seemed to spotlight him. Now looking at the picture I assume he is in front of DC with his head down, but I was wrong on Moten, so maybe I am wrong on Sherm as well.

Nah, I think you're correct on Moten. It makes sense that the DC native would be in attendance.

Who is sitting next to Leo? I was thinking Andy...then I realized he's only been out 3 years and couldn't look that bad already.

Who is sitting next to Leo? I was thinking Andy...then I realized he's only been out 3 years and couldn't look that bad already.
Probably not a former player, just a friend or something?

Clearly we had the best alumni section in attendance.

Thought that might be Red Bruin next to Hak. Looks a little young, though.

Someone needs to find out the whereabouts on Otis Hill. I'd love to see him at a game.

Incredible picture, as silly as that sounds. Syracuse basketball doesn't exist without those men (and JB obviously)

Who the big guy in the black Nike polo behind Hak?

DC, Sherm, Hak, Moten, Leo, Owens, Pearl...No JW this weekend? Is that a former player to the right of Moten (his left)? Also, like the blue script jersey on the girl to the far right.

Who the big guy in the black Nike polo behind Hak?

DC, Sherm, Hak, Moten, Leo, Owens, Pearl...No JW this weekend? Is that a former player to the right of Moten (his left)? Also, like the blue script jersey on the girl to the far right.
Wallace was there...not in the pics above though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom