NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Seems like the league has always been dynasty based, except for the 70’s when the finals were tape delayed and the league was struggling.
Yep, that’s the only time in league history when you had six different Finals teams over a three-year period. The only time.

“I feel like it’s easy to be the best player when you don’t have good players around you. I feel like it’s harder to stand out when you have great players around you,” Durant told Yahoo Sports.

KD saying KD things.

“I feel like it’s easy to be the best player when you don’t have good players around you. I feel like it’s harder to stand out when you have great players around you,” Durant told Yahoo Sports.

KD saying KD things.
Yeah that isn’t exactly a warming statement if LeBron is wanted to talk the Warriors.
Something tells me Durant was a giant pain the ass behind the scenes after taking a pay cut last offseason and that is drama David West and Shaun Livingston were talking about.

Yeah that isn’t exactly a warming statement if LeBron is wanted to talk the Warriors.
Something tells me Durant was a giant pain the ass behind the scenes after taking a pay cut last offseason and that is drama David West and Shaun Livingston were talking about.
There have been rumors for a while that Durant is a crappy locker room guy.

I'm banging the Durant to Philly drum.

Durant to Philly.

Lebron to GSW.
Nah, LeBron to Lakers. He'll feel like the path cleared, and the Warriors don't want LeBron. Curry, Thompson and Dray ride or die.

Lebron and PG to the Lakers. KD to Philly.

You’d have the Warriors, Rockets and Lakers in a 3 team race for the West and Philly/Boston in the East.

Kawhi is another wildcard.

“Make the NBA Competitive Again”

Sheridan will break the Lebron story IMO just as he did in 2014.
Wanna bet the story is Gilbert will sell the Cavs and buy the Pistons.
Leaving the Cavs open for a LeBron friendly group to buy the team and potentially offer LeBron a piece to stay.
Gilbert gets the Pistons his hometown team.

Lebron and PG to the Lakers. KD to Philly.

You’d have the Warriors, Rockets and Lakers in a 3 team race for the West and Philly/Boston in the East.

Kawhi is another wildcard.

“Make the NBA Competitive Again”
You're sleeping on the Jazz in the West. The Jazz have a sneaky great record when Gobert starts and Mitchell is only going to get better. Interesting to see how they continue to develop and what kind of team gets around them.

Leaving the Cavs open for a LeBron friendly group to buy the team and potentially offer LeBron a piece to stay.
That would be hilarious. LeBron gets even more control = he never competes again.

You're sleeping on the Jazz in the West. The Jazz have a sneaky great record when Gobert starts and Mitchell is only going to get better. Interesting to see how they continue to develop and what kind of team gets around them.
They really impressed me this postseason and Ingles might be a candidate for “Most Aggravating Really Good White Guy” but I feel they’ll be a thorn in contenders sides but never able to knock them out.

They really impressed me this postseason and Ingles might be a candidate for “Most Aggravating Really Good White Guy” but I feel they’ll be a thorn in contenders sides but never able to knock them out.
Hard to say. I would have liked to have seen their Rockets series with Rubio playing.

I'm psyched to read 10,000 stories for the next three months regarding LBJ's future home in 2018-2019. Should be exciting.

3 months? I imagine it’ll be closer to 3 weeks?

This is going to go down before free agency begins?

I think Durant will stay in Golden State this upcoming season but might consider moving elsewhere later on. It seems like there must be a reason that they're never mentioned beyond having a bad GM, but I feel like the Wizards have a decent opportunity to add a 3rd star-ish level player if they want to. They can send Otto Porter in a trade as the main piece going back and with him being paid $26 million, they can easily match salaries with like Markieff Morris or Marcin Gortat or something. Maybe Durant would be interested in DC next time he leaves now that he already has his titles.

I know Jalen Rose thinks that Durant will sign with the Knicks in a couple years, but we'll see. Doesn't make much sense to me, but Jalen does have some connections.

I think LeBron is probably headed to the Lakers...I think them, Houston, and the Spurs would be the top 3 choices if I were in his shoes.

Jalen Rose seems to think Lebron and Playoff P are teaming up on the Lakers. Talking about it now on Get Up (which is actually starting to grow on me.)

I took a week off to help get my new puppy acclimated and found myself watching Get Up every day...it wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered from the first time I watched it towards the beginning of its creation.

I wonder given the relatively low amount of cap space if we see a relatively high amount of trades this off-season.

I wonder given the relatively low amount of cap space if we see a relatively high amount of trades this off-season.

The scary thing about the relative small amount of cap space is it probably means the Warriors will be in a good position to upgrade their depth with the exceptions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom