NBA Playoffs | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

I'd like to see Toronto win tonight because I'd really like to see the Cavs get challenged within their own conference.

Plus, it looks like the Cavs picked up Dahntay Jones to intentionally be a goon, so yeah, they can sweat a little.

If the Thunder make it past the Warriors and win the title, is that the hardest fought championship in the history of the NBA?

I think someone did the math and just by sheer # of wins, the 95 Rockets take it? They beat the Jazz (60), Suns (59), Spurs (62) and Orlando (57). That's a hell of a run. 238 total wins. OKC would be Dallas (42), Spurs (67), Warriors (73), and Cleveland (57) for a total of...239 wins. (So I was wrong at the beginning of this). Even if the OKC # was a little lower, I still think they might have the edge, they would have beaten 2 of the 10 or 12 greatest regular season teams of all time, including #1 or #2.

Oklahoma City lost 14 regular season games this year where they led going into the 4th quarter.

They should have been a 60 win team.This run shouldn't be that shocking. Just like the 1995 Rockets run. They were a good team which won 47 games as defending champs. Both teams let games away in the regular season.

Lots of hot takezzz going on today handing OKC the title already. I think breaks need pumping. There's precedent for one seeds going down 2-1 by blowout and recovering to win series. The Heat three years ago lost to the Spurs by 36 and came back and won. The 84 Celtics were blown out by 33 and recovered to win that series.

I want the people of Northeast Ohio to get a championship but I have never rooted against greatness like I have for Lebron James.
My team was arch-rivals with Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter and I liked them more than I do Lebron. I wish Lebron had to play a series against the late 1980's Detroit Pistons with 1980s rules in effect.

Same here, after watching that 30 for 30 on Cleveland, those people deserve it.

Yeah wonder how Lebron would do playing against centers smaller than him and teams that don't play defense.

Draymond in for game four. The way it should be. The NBA has altered the course of way to many playoff series suspending guys over the years for stupid reasons.

I don't think kicking an opponent in the nuts is a stupid reason

I want the people of Northeast Ohio to get a championship but I have never rooted against greatness like I have for Lebron James.
My team was arch-rivals with Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter and I liked them more than I do Lebron. I wish Lebron had to play a series against the late 1980's Detroit Pistons with 1980s rules in effect.
That's good of you. I want the people of Northeast Ohio to suffer.

Cleveland is so elite defensively that they don't commit their first foul until under 9 minutes in the second quarter. That's seriously impressive. I'm not being sarcastic at all.

Biyombo with the MONSTER block on Lebron.

Which of course means - foul. Two shots for Lebron. Third foul on Biyombo.

He didn't. If that's not a block then there aren't blocks in the NBA outside of a select few.
I remember Melo getting blocked like that about 50 times against Hibbert and the Pacers a few years back. It's absoutely a clean block by NBA rules.

I remember Melo getting blocked like that about 50 times against Hibbert and the Pacers a few years back. It's absoutely a clean block by NBA rules.
Mazel tov, you've found your calling in life: ref whining posts during games. Do you listen to Alex Jones?

Biyombo with the MONSTER block on Lebron.

Which of course means - foul. Two shots for Lebron. Third foul on Biyombo.
Biyombo should have fouled him harder.

Also, we'll just look the other way on Delladova's illegal hold to free up King James.

Mazel tov, you've found your calling in life: ref whining posts during games. Do you listen to Alex Jones?

Speaking of flops... That idiot "delly" is learning from the best

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uh oh...someone's getting nervous...
Bro, I have a date coming up with a CT machine and my oncologist. You think I'm gonna go to pieces if the Cavs get their tushes handed to 'em? Please.

Just trying to help you out, meng: your predictable, one-sided whiny ref posts in game threads is stale. You need some fresh material other than, "Yeah, well, when Melo did that, the refs called a flagrant 3 on him" and "whoever is playing LeBron is getting hosed." Do you seriously not see "bad" calls going against the people you're not rooting for?

Plus, I thought you were boycotting the series after game 2?

This is going to be a solid ending. Figured would be close but Toronto got hot early

Unreal shot making.

That wasn't a foul, only chance would have been a push by James not hand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom