NBA Playoffs | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

In all seriousness tho delly gets credit for being a good defender. Not true at all. He's MUCH better on offense with decision making. Just because you're running around with your hands out doesn't mean you're actually good at defense. That's delly D.

Wish the refs would stop rigging it for Cleveland

Do you think Richard Jefferson could jump so high in his prime because his ears are small?

I only turned this on in the 4th quarter. Is Love injured or something?

Bismack is going to be good especially if he ever comes close to serviceable on offense. Love Joseph too. Toronto has a solid 8 man rotation (with Jonas in place of Scola).

Bro, I have a date coming up with a CT machine and my oncologist. You think I'm gonna go to pieces if the Cavs get their tushes handed to 'em? Please.

Just trying to help you out, meng: your predictable, one-sided whiny ref posts in game threads is stale. You need some fresh material other than, "Yeah, well, when Melo did that, the refs called a flagrant 3 on him" and "whoever is playing LeBron is getting hosed." Do you seriously not see "bad" calls going against the people you're not rooting for?

Plus, I thought you were boycotting the series after game 2?

Hope all is well. We have our banter but at the end of the day you know bball, and life def more important.

Great job by Tor, I thought Cle was going to sweep them after the first two games.

Bro, I have a date coming up with a CT machine and my oncologist. You think I'm gonna go to pieces if the Cavs get their tushes handed to 'em? Please.

Just trying to help you out, meng: your predictable, one-sided whiny ref posts in game threads is stale. You need some fresh material other than, "Yeah, well, when Melo did that, the refs called a flagrant 3 on him" and "whoever is playing LeBron is getting hosed." Do you seriously not see "bad" calls going against the people you're not rooting for?

Plus, I thought you were boycotting the series after game 2?
Calm down man. It's a message board. You know I got love for you. Just messin w you as the known Lebron fan.

The weird thing is I was always a massive lebron fan and defender... Until I moved to akron and got to watch basically every game if I wanted. Still huge fan of the talent but I see why people have "unrelated to talent" problems with the guy.

Love Lowry. Two games ago, he's being trashed and ridiculed for leaving the court for 2 minutes to head to the
locker room "to decompress," that's long-forgotten. BTW, isn't it possible "decompressing" might've meant Kyle had to take a b.m.?

Draymond in for game four. The way it should be. The NBA has altered the course of way to many playoff series suspending guys over the years for stupid reasons.

Something major needs to be done, or else he's going to keep doing it. It's stupid and dangerous.

But at the same time, as a fan I want to see both teams at full strength.

The weird thing is I was always a massive lebron fan and defender... Until I moved to akron and got to watch basically every game if I wanted. Still huge fan of the talent but I see why people have "unrelated to talent" problems with the guy.
Your problem is, you're living in Akron, although I'd be eternally grateful if you could run down to Luigi's and pick me up a pie. Man, could I go for a slice of Luigi's pie right now. Get yourself one, too, on me. Thanks, bro.

Love Lowry. Two games ago, he's being trashed and ridiculed for leaving the court for 2 minutes to head to the
locker room "to decompress," that's long-forgotten. BTW, isn't it possible "decompressing" might've meant Kyle had to take a b.m.?
It would be awesome if the series turned on a dude having to take a dump.

I don't understand how Derozan is so effective with his shooting guard non-3 point shooting self but man, dude just gets it done.

Your problem is, you're living in Akron, although I'd be eternally grateful if you could run down to Luigi's and pick me up a pie. Man, could I go for a slice of Luigi's pie right now. Get yourself one, too, on me. Thanks, bro.
Been there once but it was definitely good. How familiar are you with the area?

Something major needs to be done, or else he's going to keep doing it. It's stupid and dangerous.

But at the same time, as a fan I want to see both teams at full strength.

The NBA wants desperately to have Curry and James in the final. Just watch.

Best part of Toronto wins are Champagnepapi's instagram posts.

Hate him or love him, it's cool to see a mega-celeb as a real, down to earth fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom