NC State Attendance | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Attendance

People in this area like big time sporting events and will walk to the dome in a snowstorm or when it’s -10 degrees outside to see SU hoops. I think they will do the same thing tonight with some rain and wind to support the football team.

Hows ticketmaster lookin? Nestico’s was packed with orange this morning

Based on the fact Ticketmaster opened up the top 13 rows (32 seats in each row) on the visitors side of the 300 level I would estimate they have approximately 10,000 seats available (assuming the top 13 rows on the home side of the 300 level are also available).

The great news is the 100 and 200 levels are sold out with the exception of some scattered seats.

It’s going to be a lot of fun the dome tonight.

Based on the fact Ticketmaster opened up the top 13 rows (32 seats in each row) on the visitors side of the 300 level I would estimate they have approximately 10,000 seats available (assuming the top 13 rows on the home side of the 300 level are also available).

The great news is the 100 and 200 levels are sold out with the exception of some scattered seats.

It’s going to be a lot of fun the dome tonight.

Ticketmaster and the school need to stop blocking off seats like this. Open all the seats up. Encourage people to spread out so that we dont have these unsightly open blocks of seating

Ticketmaster and the school need to stop blocking off seats like this. Open all the seats up. Encourage people to spread out so that we dont have these unsightly open blocks of seating

Right. The Dome can easily look full with 40,000 if people aren’t packed in like sardines. Went to the hoops exhibition the other night - we had 4 of us taking up like 7 seats - and were just sitting normally and comfortably.

Hoping theyre redoing the whole seating as part of the Dome upgrade? Can’t remember if they are?

Right. The Dome can easily look full with 40,000 if people aren’t packed in like sardines. Went to the hoops exhibition the other night - we had 4 of us taking up like 7 seats - and were just sitting normally and comfortably.

Hoping theyre redoing the whole seating as part of the Dome upgrade? Can’t remember if they are?

Phase 2 or 3

This weather sucks. Cold in the 30s steady rain for the next 12 hours and right now there’s a little sleet mixed in.

Me and my crew will be there (5), but it’s the walk up crowd I worry about. What may have been another couple thousand will probably be cut in half. Even the almost 40k that have tix will see a few thousand stay home.

My prediction is 41000 sold, 37000 in the seats. Sad we could have gotten about 42k if it was decent out. Tailgates are gonna get hurt too.

Reality

This weather sucks. Cold in the 30s steady rain for the next 12 hours and right now there’s a little sleet mixed in.

Me and my crew will be there (5), but it’s the walk up crowd I worry about. What my have been another couple thousand will probably be cut in half. Even the almost 40k that have tix will see a few thousand stay home.

My prediction is 41000 sold, 37000 in the seats. Sad we could have gotten about 42k if it was decent out. Tailgates are gonna get hurt too.

Reality

Agreed. For ruining a game day pregame atmosphere, this weather is as bad as it gets. 20 degrees and clear would be better. Snow would even be better. That cold rain is flat out brutal.

Agreed. For ruining a game day pregame atmosphere, this weather is as bad as it gets. 20 degrees and clear would be better. Snow would even be better. That cold rain is flat out brutal.

Yea, I’d rather have cold and snow. I can put on more clothes. Headed out in 20 minutes. Maybe there will be a break. Have all the rain gear I own.

It is games like these where having a Dome is the best thing ever and it far outweighs the 90 degree sauna games in September.

This would be absolutely miserable to sit out and watch a game in. Dome will be nice and dry and rocking!

Me and my crew will be there (5), but it’s the walk up crowd I worry about. What may have been another couple thousand will probably be cut in half. Even the almost 40k that have tix will see a few thousand stay home.

Reality

I hear you, but I also feel like I hear people say they wont come to the game when the weather is nice, and also when its not nice. I think these are people just looking for an excuse not to come.

I hear you, but I also feel like I hear people say they wont come to the game when the weather is nice, and also when its not nice. I think these are people just looking for an excuse not to come.

That’s true. The outdoors enthusiasts who can’t pass up a nice weekend day aren’t doing any hiking or canoeing or biking or whatever today. Those people are probably itching for something to do. So maybe it will cancel out. Depends on your perspective.

Agree, it's like putting the upper deck curtains up at a hoops game.

You mean the non football fan won’t come?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom