NC State attendance | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I have a buddy that has at least 4-6 people over at his house every Sunday and they just sit there and watch the NFL all day long. I have no idea how common that is.
It's common enough

Because people’s attention might be divided by the two games. If people make plans to go to a watch party or have people over, they might not want to go to the game on Saturday. Again, Idk that’s why I’m asking. I don’t follow the NFL.

It's filler time, don't take him seriously.

A 4:25 Bills @ KC road game on Sunday isn't going to have an impact on a Syracuse home game at 3:30 on Saturday.

He just gave himself something to talk about for an hour on air and have people call in.

Because people’s attention might be divided by the two games. If people make plans to go to a watch party or have people over, they might not want to go to the game on Saturday. Again, Idk that’s why I’m asking. I don’t follow the NFL.
All the more reason to tell Buffalo to kick rocks.

What's a typical walk up number for a game like this?
200 (18).gif

I’m in section 117. I’m level B, but the very next seat to mine is level A. I’m sure it’s close to $50 more. It’s the nature of the beast. Cut offs have to start somewhere.
I think the point is the pricing can be gradually increased, say $5 increments. It's all computerized, so it wouldn't be difficult to do. $50 to $100 step up increments from row to row is lazy.

I regret not doing the flash sale. Buying for 4-5 people and want cheapest. Best bet waiting till day of?

Currently, when you filter out resale. I'm fascinated by this process.

View attachment 220940
I can’t figure it out, last night they put the top rows in blue , then 30 minutes later they appeared as resale. Impossible to know what the rate of purchase is.

Currently, when you filter out resale. I'm fascinated by this process.

View attachment 220940
I am curious how many seats are being held back. Hopefully 317-321 fill up for camera angles. I sat in 317 with a group for Purdue and they are excellent seats. Moved the group down to the first 2 rows in 246, kind of regretting not taking the 3rd lvl.

BE5F4B0A-6664-4BD7-8793-4E4F5A3670DB.png
Wow, just checked out 332/333 and if I’m reading this right, these sections are going to be packed? Only a few left and those are all resale.

View attachment 220941Wow, just checked out 332/333 and if I’m reading this right, these sections are going to be packed? Only a few left and those are all resale.
I am wondering, the family section has been completely empty this year, as in 0 people. I think those seats are held out for family purchase, that doesn’t happen.

I am curious how many seats are being held back. Hopefully 317-321 fill up for camera angles. I sat in 317 with a group for Purdue and they are excellent seats. Moved the group down to the first 2 rows in 246, kind of regretting not taking the 3rd lvl.

In my opinion the 200 level seats are the absolute worst seats for Football

The only bad seats in the house

I would agree if your up high underneath the overhang, destroys the crowd atmosphere. I think the first few rows lower level end zone are the worst for viewing.

I would tend to agree higher up, but I figured the first two rows would be okay. I had to purchase 12 seats and did not want them spread out among one row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom