NC State attendance | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

It’s going to be absolutely insane in there on Saturday.

I have friends coming for the first time since FSU 2018 and I told them whatever they’re expecting it is going to be 10x more fun. I am amped.

I implore the University to not announce a sellout unless it is an actual sellout. I need to use the term “Rutgers Sellout” as often as possible and that would completely destroy all future use.
If we get to 45k sold I will allow them to use the phrase “near sellout”. I’m sure they will clear it with me first.

I am absolutely pumped to see the atmosphere in there on Saturday. Most likely the first 45k+ crowd with the new Roof... and we know what 35k sounds like... It's going to be LOUD. 45k might sound like a million
E3F22CDC-A092-471A-8619-6ADEE4FBB945.jpeg

Sorry but that is ridiculous. There is a large percentage of the population that simply can’t afford $100+ tickets but might attended a game for $40.

They would be better off getting the casual fans in the door and make money off concessions.
Huge misconception to believe that the school will benefit more from concessions which they only receive a cut of than tickets.

playing the what if game there are under 800 blue dots right now.. but i doubt all the top rows that showed up sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom