NC State attendance | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Well he is called ‘Faster’cuse for a reason! :)
Yeah my timing was like this guys.

B09FF3E9-D53C-4573-BF1B-F74A45041C6F.gif

Wait we don’t get sushi for showing up? Was that an option? I want sushi.
A hot dog looks like a roll. Go bun less and you will be all set

One thing Wolfpacker fans ARE known for is leaving at halftime to go hang out at their tailgate … and not coming back. Half the stadium leaves at halftime because it’s a great tailgate venue, only half of that half returns. Maybe less. I’ve seen it a couple times in person and confirmed it with longtime NC State fans.

It’s an ok stadium for a game but the fans are the worst part of a game there.

One thing Wolfpacker fans ARE known for is leaving at halftime to go hang out at their tailgate … and not coming back. Half the stadium leaves at halftime because it’s a great tailgate venue, only half of that half returns. Maybe less. I’ve seen it a couple times in person and confirmed it with longtime NC State fans.

Seen this and done it myself, was at the 2015 game, some friendly State fans invited us to join their halftime tailgate and we never returned. Too much free booze and food, along with a perfect view of the Jumbotron to watch us get slaughtered…

I actually like NC States stadium and tailgating scene

The fans suck tho. Just plain rude

Seen this and done it myself, was at the 2015 game, some friendly State fans invited us to join their halftime tailgate and we never returned. Too much free booze and food, along with a perfect view of the Jumbotron to watch us get slaughtered…
Omg…. Ask people about my trip to LSU. I missed busses and everything, most friendly people in the world, I drank for 8 days straight

I actually like NC States stadium and tailgating scene

The fans suck tho. Just plain rude
All I know is I couldn’t see worth s#%^ from my seats and we were treated badly by a bunch of jerks. Tailgating was good .

Man you guys are troopers going to an away game. I’d like to go to a bowl game, but a road game as the visitors? Not to sure unless I was in a group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom