NC State attendance | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Spectrum News just did a story about Dome expecting large crowd. Skytop extending tailgating area, some lots opening earlier, Some concessions taken out for flow. It’s getting exciting !!
What about the new RV lot? That should bring an additional 10k fans, right? Like UConn?
(Just kidding).

All I know is we’re entering through our suggested gate (G) and going straight to our seats. Normally we walk around a bit and just enter the nearest gate. Not messing around this Saturday, from the sound of it could be a packed house.
Not me. I'm going to walk both concourses and punch anyone wearing red. Even if it's the tv timeout dude.
I'm just kidding.

I won't punch the TV timeout dude.

Or anyone else.

Unless they're wearing red.

Digging this! Though I think this game will be much louder than the ND game as this one will be much more Orange fans. This will be the loudest game I’d imagine. This is our shot!
Ohh, I agree. Gotta set goals, though. ;-). I hope decibel meters randomly show up in sideline reporters hands... scoreboard operators, reporters, announcers... We already have many top ten readings, for the decibel list widely used. If this is a great game? FAHGETABOUTIT!

Can easily see top 3 or 4. 132 is the Guiness World record for an indoor venue .. One can hope...

They are clearly still holding back seats, as a bunch just popped up in the 314-315 Corner:
4AA22880-EC24-425C-86A8-DC3136584EC0.jpeg

Those are usually the visiting team sections if I remember right. Those are probably the tickets NC State turned back. If they are announcing to the media over 45K there just isn't much left to hold back.

They are student overflow seats this season because of the extremely high demand from ottos army

They're in for a rude awakening...

What he said is a lie too. This is the biggest hype their program has ever had. They didn't sell out their FCS game. Four of 7 games last year did not sell out. Same thing for 2019 (4 of 7). In 2018 which was a good season for them they didn't sell out in 5 of 7. A large State (not private) school only having a 57k stadium is an embarrassment. Yet they are arrogant.

What he said is a lie too. This is the biggest hype their program has ever had. They didn't sell out their FCS game. Four of 7 games last year did not sell out. Same thing for 2019 (4 of 7). In 2018 which was a good season for them they didn't sell out in 5 of 7. A large State (not private) school only having a 57k stadium is an embarrassment. Yet they are arrogant.
They average 56k for games, but that is like 98% capacity. They do have us there.

And yes the Roof encloses the noise, so what -thats part of the Dome field advantage.

I’m already saying it. 40k is about max for good tv look and reasonable congestion. Anything over is a PITA.

Fundamentally I don't disagree but it's pretty typical in a lot of major venues when it gets close to full capacity. Especially ones that are 40 years old.

Oh boy do I dislike that program

They're really delusional with respect to their place in college football history. According to Wikipedia their highest ever final AP ranking was 9th in 1977. And their stadium seats like 55,000. It's not like they're filling up the Big House every week, though they do get great crowds and seem to have to have a great atmosphere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom