NC State attendance | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

In Hungry Charlie’s now , a little suprised it’s not more rowdy . But it’s all good.

Sellout Problems… just had a group of 8 longtime STH’s turn around and head home because they couldn’t find parking.

I’m sure they could’ve continued to look and found success, but after 45 minutes they gave up…

If we keep up with the winning now and in the future, probably going to be an issue that needs to be addressed.

Sellout Problems… just had a group of 8 longtime STH’s turn around and head home because they couldn’t find parking.

I’m sure they could’ve continued to look and found success, but after 45 minutes they gave up…

If we keep up with the winning now and in the future, probably going to be an issue that needs to be addressed.
Should’ve told them to go to skytop

Wow. Does Skytop fill up that quickly or is it mostly permit now?

(Been a few years since I’ve been able to get to a home game).

It is a real reader. No phone garbage here!
NiCE! Dunno if the lower corners are loudest, but I've had some LOUD readings there. I have to think 50 yard line, dead center of the field is the loudest. Would be with a perfect parabola.

Give us 126 and we match the former Guiness record!!!!

DO something AMAZING!!!!

Last edited:

I don’t understand…. If you are a STH, how do you not know what your parking options might be by game 5?

Lame

... Tell them to try again? If you have tickets, left the house, and got close to the game... I'd be at the game?

We’ve
I don’t understand…. If you are a STH, how do you not know what your parking options might be by game 5?
all parked in the same garage for 15 years… it’s never been an issue before lol.

The answer to the ear protection thread is, “Yes. If you’re not an undergraduate student, then you need ear protection.” It’s going to be concussive.

I woke up severely hungover from attending the Padres game last night and did not expect this to be the tenor of the thread but goddamnit I love you all. We are all addicts of this site.

Let’s Go Orange!!

For the record, I don’t eat much fast food. In N Out once in a while. Where I live I can get an authentic and delicious Mexican meal for cheaper than any fast food. Very lucky.
In N Out is a VERY legit choice.

In San Diego…. Hodad’s is the call.

Do they still have a Hodad’s at Petco ?

In San Diego…. Hodad’s is the call.

Do they still have a Hodad’s at Petco ?

Yes it’s called Tindr but it’s for homom’s and hodad’s

Was wondering why it looks like a lot of open seats on TV so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom