NC State attendance | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

There were lots of ebbs and flows with the fans. Lots of squeezing in extra people here and there. I felt bad for the ushers because people were just everywhere. I had students with parents in my row over in 335. Some fat drunk guy kept looking for an open seat.
People near the student overflow in 308 were just doing whatever they felt like. I tried not to be annoyed by it and the whole winning the game thing certainly helped.

People were moving around non stop tonight. Late arriving crowd. Many folks streaming in 335 missed the entire first qtr
Yeah there was allot of new folks walking in at the end of the first and start of second. Lots of students actually in the higher level of 335. Most of them actually seemed fine and had a good time.

People were moving around non stop tonight. Late arriving crowd. Many folks streaming in 335 missed the entire first qtr
Dude, seriously. We’re on the aisle of 332 and the family section in 333 was insufferable. Constantly moving up and down the stairs during plays, not knowing where their seats were etc. it was great having the casuals there don’t get me wrong, but they need to understand etiquette.

Hard to see selling out for ND unless ticket prices drop. Get in price of $94 is too high. I saw $263 3rd level seats. Like nah. I suppose if we beat Clemson, there is a chance. But those prices need to significantly drop IMO with the year ND is having.
Notre Dame could run out the math league team and folks would still show up.

With Gameday going to Oregon next week, there is a very very good chance at getting Gameday against ND if we have a good, close game with Clemson.

Notre Dame could run out the math league team and folks would still show up.
Agreed. Will be a good crowd. But with what’s left, hard to see our locals buying them at that price (unless we beat Clemson).

Yeah there was allot of new folks walking in at the end of the first and start of second. Lots of students actually in the higher level of 335. Most of them actually seemed fine and had a good time.
Drunk guys next to me came right as the game started and lasted for maybe a quarter. One of them dropped his phone on my foot within like 5 minutes of getting there.

Them leaving was KEY. Went from crowded to comfortable, and now only had 2 people to walk past when I had to go to the bathroom.

Drunk guys next to me came right as the game started and lasted for maybe a quarter. One of them dropped his phone on my foot within like 5 minutes of getting there.

Them leaving was KEY. Went from crowded to comfortable, and now only had 2 people to walk past when I had to go to the bathroom.
Were they students or older? Glad it got better for you. I had some drunk dude try and get in my group of seats and was like keep walking man. He ended up the next row down and was acting a fool for about 8 minutes then left at half and didn't come back. Some people just can't handle alcohol but he clearly didn't have a ticket for section 335 anywhere. Never should have been there.

Were they students or older? Glad it got better for you. I had some drunk dude try and get in my group of seats and was like keep walking man. He ended up the next row down and was acting a fool for about 8 minutes then left at half and didn't come back. Some people just can't handle alcohol but he clearly didn't have a ticket for section 335 anywhere. Never should have been there.
Ha, no they were like 50. They were fine, just had clearly been hitting it hard and seemed more interested in that than the game. I bet they went back to the bars.

It was amazing to have so much elbow and leg room while everything else around us was packed.

00735BA7-A894-48CE-A33A-7908455E4D68.jpeg
This was my favorite photo of the day.

maybe they sat with parents elsewhere?
This honestly happens every parents weekend. Many sit with their parents, and this left a gaping hole in the upper corner. Plenty of observers took notice. Fans eventually spread out but What I don’t understand is… are these students buying a single game ticket to sit with their folks even though they already have a spot in the student section? Something is out of whack.

This honestly happens every parents weekend. Many sit with their parents, and this left a gaping hole in the upper corner. Plenty of observers took notice. Fans eventually spread out but What I don’t understand is… are these students buying a single game ticket to sit with their folks even though they already have a spot in the student section? Something is out of whack.

Everyone of those seats in the upper corner were bought by students. I doubt any of them bought a ticket with their parents. If a student wanted to sit with their parents they would have bought those upper deck seats in the first place. Could some student tried to squeeze in where their parents were? Sure but not that many. Most were student no shows. Which is fine, they’ve been great this year.

Student section wasn't filled?
That photo was taken right before kickoff if memory serves. It filled in during the first quarter. Lots of late arrivals. The upper part wasn’t 100 percent full but I’d say like 75 percent or something. Those seemed like the only empty seats in the house actually.

Everyone of those seats in the upper corner were bought by students. I doubt any of them bought a ticket with their parents. If a student wanted to sit with their parents they would have bought those upper deck seats in the first place. Could some student tried to squeeze in where their parents were? Sure but not that many. Most were student no shows. Which is fine, they’ve been great this year.
They have been great. Seeing as this was the biggest game of the season to date, however, this feels like quite a few families had other last-minute ideas, got distracted, etc… forcing the no shows.

I was pleasantly surprised the place was so loud. parents-weekend crowds have a tendency to be more restrained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom