NC State attendance | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

These days there is very little if any walkup crowd anymore everyone seems to buy tickets ahead of time , if you think I am wrong just look at the lines or lack of next time you take in a game.
Fair point. I imagine almost no one walks up to the ticket booth and asks what’s available.
But I think we can classify all game day ticket purchases via any platform as the new definition of “walk-up”

In CNY, you bet there ass there is a way.

Lot of bandwagon fans of ND and those who proclaim since they are Irish, they must root for ND

And the fact that season ticket prices were increased this year just for the sole reason that they knew people would be buying seasons just to go to the Notre Dame game……

In CNY, you bet your ass there is a way.

Lot of bandwagon fans of ND and those who proclaim since they are Irish, they must root for ND

I don’t doubt it. I doubt there’s 4000 season tix sold for that reason alone though. That would account for almost half of new season tix sales.

Considering that the university athletic department pushed it for awhile as the safest/cheapest way to get tickets to Notre Dame…….

But yeah, you guys got it, I’m wrong, y’all are right
I think the question is how many bought seasons just to see ND. No doubt some did, I’m not sure it would be in the thousands. There is a gray area, those that bought seasons because ND was on the schedule but intend to go to other games.

I think the question is how many bought seasons just to see ND. No doubt some did, I’m not sure it would be in the thousands. There is a gray area, those that bought seasons because ND was on the schedule but intend to go to other games.

Correct

But the number announced vs the number actually in the building is usually off by a few thousand

It’s pretty much how every stadium in America is, this is not a unknown or new thing

the part that doesnt make sense is if so many bought ND tickets not wanting to see other games why didnt they put them up for sale any way they could ? its not like 4000 seats are being resold

if you go to stub hub there a few hundred free in the lower deck, if you go to ticket master there are some as well. A few are cross posted but not many. but the combined resell available is not close to 4k maybe 1K..

And if people bought the multi pack options it could also be spread across other options of games.

Correct

But the number announced vs the number actually in the building is usually off by a few thousand

It’s pretty much how every stadium in America is, this is not a unknown or new thing

Just like in years we don’t play ND the number announced is higher than the number in attendance. I stand by what I said.

Just like in years we don’t play ND the number announced is higher than the number in attendance. I stand by what I said.

Right, but people are doubting that when I say…. 42k announced with 38k in the building

All I was doing was giving examples of things that cause that number difference. For example, one of the things is people who bought season tickets for Notre Dame game and aren’t planning on attending any other games

Correct

I’m aware, In a highly anticipated game such as this the number of no shows declines. This is not a unknown or new thing.

I’m aware, In a highly anticipated game such as this the number of no shows declines. This is not a unknown or new thing.

Right, we’re on the same page

Other posters here told me I was basically an idiot for saying that actual number in is going to be lower than announced

Because the way I see the Ticketmaster map and the way tickets have been moving, I think we have an announced of 42k and we will have roughly 38k in the building

Another poster told me I was wrong because Wildhack said that we had sold 40k so how would it be possible to only have 38k in the building

Some of y’all are jumping in, in the middle of the conversation I think and missing the start of it LOL

Right, but people are doubting that when I say…. 42k announced with 38k in the building

All I was doing was giving examples of things that cause that number difference. For example, one of the things is people who bought season tickets for Notre Dame game and aren’t planning on attending any other games

You’re probably right about that. I wasn’t saying that wouldn’t potentially be accurate. I mistook what you meant as thousands of empty seats were because people bought seasons specifically for the ND game.

Either way, silly thing to argue about. I’ve always liked you as a poster. Nothing was meant to sound like a jerk.

You’re probably right about that. I wasn’t saying that wouldn’t potentially be accurate. I mistook what you meant as thousands of empty seats were because people bought seasons specifically for the ND game.

Either way, silly thing to argue about. I’ve always liked you as a poster. Nothing was meant to sound like a jerk.

No I knew you were missing the first half of the convo LOL

Anywhere above 37k actual fans and it’s going to be very very loud and not conducive to a broken down NC state O

Correct, we haven’t had a crowd of actual people over I would guess 30k this season.

To have 37/38k in the building is going to be crazy

And it could go up as the week goes.

Going to have to see how tickets move but right now they are still selling every other row

Chill chill cuse doesn't do marketing.

Where's the billboards?!?!

Yeah I think everyone has complimented them the last week plus

They are doing a fantastic job marketing for the next game and I think they are seeing results in ticket sales as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom