NC State Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacking the box and daring us to throw. Our QB can’t make the throws and our WRs can’t get open even if he could. We need a whole new staff on the offensive side of the ball.

Stacking the box and daring us to throw. Our QB can’t make the throws and our WRs can’t get open even if he could. We need a whole new staff on the offensive side of the ball.
We need an O line. He’s not getting any time. Brady would be in trouble w this line

I’m so fed up watching this offense.

Sterlin is god awful. It’s quite evident that NC state is looking to bring pressure to contain the run. When we’ve spread out the offense, we’ve had opportunities, mainly because they lack secondary depth. We need to pass to open up the run.

I’m just beyond myself at how inept the playcalling is. I don’t understand how it’s gotten this bad. I know I’ve not posted much this season, and it’s mainly because I haven’t had much positive to post.

I don’t know what else to say at this point.

I saw little in that first drive to suggest Shrader can’t pass. But something is wrong.

Year 6 for Dino and we look inept
Same issue every year. Our team is beat up. Not sure that’s Dino’s issue as much as it is our inability to have ACC depth. That’s why you need win 6 in October

Ok, but seriously - who do we have on the offensive line right now, and what positions are they playing?

NC State is good but they're everywhere. That means blocking isn't accomplishing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom