Vermont Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Vermont Gameday...

Watched this rotation pretty close First quarter was Rice Trujillo and Spallina when we started to distance ourselves Clary was next with Kempney

I got the sense after listening to Gait's post game presser, that the SSDM rotation is still very much a work in progress. Given that they are a little bit on the bigger side (5'11 and 6'), I am pulling for Clary and Kempney to see a lot of playing time. I liked Spallina as well, Trujilio held his own for most of the game as well, he still just makes me nervous with the size.

Good that they coaches are playing a lot of guys here (as pointed out before, English and Stevens played a decent amount of defense as well). Last year they really relied on a short bench. I'm sure they will scale things down but it's good to know there is some depth.

I got the sense after listening to Gait's post game presser, that the SSDM rotation is still very much a work in progress. Given that they are a little bit on the bigger side (5'11 and 6'), I am pulling for Clary and Kempney to see a lot of playing time. I liked Spallina as well, Trujilio held his own for most of the game as well, he still just makes me nervous with the size.

Good that they coaches are playing a lot of guys here (as pointed out before, English and Stevens played a decent amount of defense as well). Last year they really relied on a short bench. I'm sure they will scale things down but it's good to know there is some depth.
What’s up with Titus? Just not ready for this level yet?

He looked a little slow footed to me but idk haven't seen enough of him. Jake Spallina has quit feet that stood right out.

Looks like he is more of a depth piece. Jump to D3 to this level is a big one especially at that position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom