NC State | Syracusefan.com

NC State

Orangeman83

Walk On
Heard today that they are a touch under 40K for this game already. Need a good showing at Clemson!!!

isn't the nc state game also military appreciation day? says stars and stripes day on pocket schedule

http://syracusefan.com/threads/for-football.80460/page-2#post-1141743
Yes it is.

ByZq0G-IIAA80NX.jpg:large

Syracuse
  • Date: Nov. 1, 2014
  • Opponent: NC State
Will be military appreciation day.

I'm making the trip from Buffalo and bringing 3 Buffalonians with me. It's time they be converted to the dark side. Also, thinking about joining the tailgating scene for the first time, ya know instead of binge drinking. Im growing up guys... It's really bitter sweet.

I'm making the trip from Buffalo and bringing 3 Buffalonians with me. It's time they be converted to the dark side. Also, thinking about joining the tailgating scene for the first time, ya know instead of binge drinking. Im growing up guys... It's really bitter sweet.

Who says you can't do both?

I've never understood binge drinking at a football game. Isn't paying attention a big part of the experience? How do you critique the game if you're dead drunk?

Right there with you. I don't enjoy the game if i have a good buzz going.

I've never understood binge drinking at a football game. Isn't paying attention a big part of the experience? How do you critique the game if you're dead drunk?
That's what DVR is for. I get a buzz on and get loud, really loud. I'll look at game analysis later. Same mentality that brought me to 119 row C. I'll be honest I can't see a dang thing when they are down by the tunnels, but when they get to our end it's all about feel and experience. The same guys asking why i drink for football are the same ones that would rather sit up in the 300's so they can see the field better. More power to them, we need both kinds of fans at the dome. I'm there for the experience whereas they are there for the analysis.

Um hello, Grob era Grob era, it was the only way I could watch a game those seasons

Um hello, Grob era Grob era, it was the only way I could watch a game those seasons

That's funny. Those are the games I didn't drink for. Why get all fired up so we can get our arse kicked by Akron? Games were over after an hour, seemed like a waste of good beer at that point.

Nahson...You are invited to the FineMess...send me a PM and I'll tell you where to park.

I wish I had been dead drunk at this season's home games so far. Oof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom