NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17

Those St. Peter's players are true college players. UK and most of the P5 players are spoiled AAU all-stars. They've been coddled for most their lives. The college players that play for four years are really good by their fourth year. With proper coaching, they learn how to play the game and learn how to play with their teammates. That's what college basketball is about, in my opinion. These one and done teams are talented, but the experience levels the competition.
That's where I was going. You can have lesser talent and still win if you play right.

MWC shouldn't be allowed a 2nd team until they get a team in the Elite 8. Joke that Wake missed out vs any of those schools who beat no one all year.

Dont mess with the Jesuits!
You obviously know that Providence and ND are not Jesuits. But I have always wonder why they don't have a Jesuit pre-season tournament (rotate teams and the host city) as you could end up with some quality bb in some good cities when so many teams struggle to find quality opponents. Higgins tweet also left out St Gonzaga who died at 23 helping others during a pandemic. San Fran hanging tight and Loyola tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom