NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20

He had 7 turnovers. We would be raking JG3 over the coals if we lost a game and he had Coleman’s stat line.
If we played AC and JG committed seven TOs I would be relieved. I don't think people appreciate the level of defensive pressure that AC brings to the table. Yeah Coleman had a bad night for sure but AC had a helluva lot to do with it.

If we played AC and JG committed seven TOs I would be relieved. I don't think people appreciate the level of defensive pressure that AC brings to the table. Yeah Coleman had a bad night for sure but AC had a helluva lot to do with it.

They played great D, but Texas was not prepared at all. I guess we blame that on Shaka.

Shaka Smart hasn’t won an NCAA tourney game since going to Texas in 2015. He did a fine job building a program at VCU. But he’s done nothing at Texas with ample time and resources.

It's starting to look like he peaked at VCU and is going the wrong direction. This year's team was the best he has had and yet couldn't get a win vs a 14 seed.

I’ll be betting Abilene on Monday. They’re going to annoy the living chit out of UCLA for 40 minutes and there’s no way they shoot 30% again against a considerably worse defense.

Bruins don’t use a ton of bench so that’s a tough 3rd game in 5 days

Abilene, Stephen F Austin, and a couple other schools are going from the Southland to the WAC next season. Between them, New Mexico St, and Grand Canyon it'll be the best true mid-major league in the country. Might push for at-large bids every now and then.

Something to keep an eye on if you're a junkie like me

Wonder if the Big East can manage it's way to being the second best mid major next year. Plucky bunch

It's starting to look like he peaked at VCU and is going the wrong direction. This year's team was the best he has had and yet couldn't get a win vs a 14 seed.
At least he got paid before being exposed

just saw maceo teague of baylor reading a really good book on tennis and sports psychology called the INNER GAME OF TENNIS written by the former tennis coach of USC tennis timothy gallwey (sp?)...

very impressive. Knowing what I know about that book...gotta like Baylor's already strong chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom