NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

I’m just guessing they have a suitcase of cash for Shaka Smart or someone else ready to go before they are on the plane.
Need cash for the buyout first...lifetime contract for Cal

Anyone listen to Jay Williams’ take? Said the time of winning with freshmen is over due to people staying longer in school due to NIL.

Will be interesting to see if Cal adapts again, as well as how other schools adjust

Also, the one and done model of Kentucky and Duke might be over. The portal means other teams are going to be playing older guys.

Also, the one and done model of Kentucky and Duke might be over. The portal means other teams are going to be playing older guys.
It doesn’t look like either school is changing their philosophy next year. They have the number 1 and 2 recruiting class yet again.

Cal’s buyout if he gets fired after 23-24 season is like $33M lol

This is what Pastner was pointing out in the post game. It’s gonna take a lot of dough to get him to walk away. And then add in another $20-30 million to hire another coach to a long term deal. I don’t see it.

Decided to go watch my cousins son local junior hockey playoff game instead of the third session of the day games. Seems like I missed some good ones.

What happened in the Dayton-Nevada. Last I saw Nevada was way up.

Maybe I will get back for some later , but this one is going into double OT.

This is what Pastner was pointing out in the post game. It’s gonna take a lot of dough to get him to walk away.
Got to sell some race horses then.

The problem w portal recruiting is you can't wait so late in the cycle to build your team next year, you need something from the early recruiting period. I think the formula is a 50/50 split between hs recruiting and transfers.

As I said 2 years ago, taking 6 freshman and no transfers is roster suicide

This is what Pastner was pointing out in the post game. It’s gonna take a lot of dough to get him to walk away. And then add in another $20-30 million to hire another coach to a long term deal. I don’t see it.
This is Kentucky basketball. They will come up with the money if they really want to.

What’s up with the nets in the Kansas Samford game? Do the venues install fresh nets for the NCAAT and somebody forgot to stretch ‘em out?

Just odd to see swishes get stuck. There’s actually no ‘swish’ sound.

NCS is not playing with much defensive urgency. Very little ball movement, just isolation stuff.

What are the chances Cal takes a lower buyout amount just to get out of Kentucky and get a fresh start somewhere else?

It doesn’t look like either school is changing their philosophy next year. They have the number 1 and 2 recruiting class yet again.

I’ll push back a little. Once the COVID Srs are gone, I think it will still play. Duke next year will be a great case study

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom