NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

How fast before we found out someone at this nilly thing is skimming off the top? I’m guessing within 18 months.

I kind of like Burns, but he gets away with so much physical stuff. He is like a mack truck pushing the players until he gets to the basket.
He’s skilled, great footwork, good with both hands, great spin moves and he’s an excellent passer. I like his temperament too for such a big guy. Big guys like him aren’t NBA players anymore - maybe 20-25 years ago he’d get a look not now,

Diarra is a very good player who’s underrated. NCSt should have had a better record than they did.

I kind of like Burns, but he gets away with so much physical stuff. He is like a mack truck pushing the players until he gets to the basket.
Never understand how offensive players get away with so much contact

Never understand how offensive players get away with so much contact
Take a charge then. Should be easy enough if he’s playing bull charge ball….

But think you guys are underestimating what he’s doing. That spin move is causing fits

What bothers me is that defensive players need to flop when they are being repeatedly hit. Just call the fouls.
They don’t have position. The defender is on his heels due to the spin move

And I bet on them tonight. I rarely bet. But this was too good to pass up
There was no way they weren't going a round or 2 in the tournament after that ACC performance.

ps...I want that ice cream they were showing...That looks really good.

How do we feel losing to NC State now? They're on fire
I mean, I want to puke. Especially since they were so terrible at the end of the regular season. Like awful. But I'm rooting for the ACC teams to prove that the conference was underrated all season—except for Virginia, which just plays an ugly brand of basketball and is especially inept on offense this season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom