NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23

In Oaklands coaches history there has to be a time where he’s come back from a situation like this. This is why I loved JB, and a guy like this, they’ve literally seen everything on a basketball court twice that most people never see once or would be lucky to see.

Why did they bring in that backup player to make that pass?!?!

Why did they bring in that backup player to make that pass?!?!
He was a three point shooter, that was a great pass! Got it to the guy in the spot who got it to the other guy in the right spot. Great play call, just didn’t make the shot.

Goddamn them winning by 6 and not 7+ close me a $240 pot lmao. Unreal.

He was a three point shooter, that was a great pass! Got it to the guy in the spot who got it to the other guy in the right spot. Great play call, just didn’t make the shot.
No, Pass inbounding the ball for NC state.

Kevin Keatts: "I want to shout out to my mom who is in the hot springs of Florida right now. We're going to the Sweet Sixteen momma. I recruited DJ Burns, because he reminded me of her, and it's paying off."

No, Pass inbounding the ball for NC state.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Funny both teams made the same switch back to back.

Jerry Seinfeld Agree GIF

These were two of the more likable teams in the tourney. Can’t hate on NC St for what they’ve done behind some great performances.

Now, let’s go Grand Canyon, Oregon and JMU.

These were two of the more likable teams in the tourney. Can’t hate on NC St for what they’ve done behind some great performances.

I've got GCU going to the S16 in my bracket so yes to them.

I don’t know if Oakland will pull this out, but Gohlke is a legit shooter. He and Townsend are better than any duo we had this year.

What’s weird is gohlke comes off the bench, averages 12ppg and shoots 37% from 3. All good but nothing special. Kids had a helluva tourney though.

They're still NC State. I feel dirty, but I rooted for them. But, when we aren't in it, I hate them all, so I might as well root for the ACC.

NC State wins another horribly officiated game.

The last time a team won 5 games in 5 days in a conference tournament, they won the naitonal title.

The last time a 1 seed lost to a 16 seed, they came back to win the national championship the next year.

The last time they played this tournament, Connecticut won.

The last time a school won two nattys in a row was 17 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom