NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23

NC State wins another horribly officiated game.

The last time a team won 5 games in 5 days in a conference tournament, they won the naitonal title.

The last time a 1 seed lost to a 16 seed, they came back to win the national championship the next year.

The last time they played this tournament, Connecticut won.

The last time a school won two nattys in a row was 17 years ago.
You shut your mouth SWC75!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd love to say that we beat the national Champs twice.
Yeah, that's a nice consolation, and it's good for the conference. But, I just don't see them being able to put it together for 11 games in a row. That would be crazy.

So the ACC has some teams doing well - does that mean the rest of the league wasn't poopy though? I'm not sure that it does.

Crazier things have happened. They have some talented dudes in the right positions.
True, it could happen. It just irritates me to watch these flawed teams go on these runs. When we had amazing teams, we got shut down.

So he is like 75 or 78 years old?

I was surprised to see that he's younger than I am, (70). He was born 12/9/55, which would mean he got the job when he was 28. He's now 68. This is his 40th season but not quite yet the 40th anniversary of his hiring.

JB beat him five times but admires his work for Coaches vs. Cancer

Kampe would have been 52 when he first played against JB, who would have been 64 at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom