NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 23

Who had NC St going 7-0 over 12 days.

They certainly aren't the team we beat twice earlier in the season.

I'm just shocked Keats has them on this run.

I don't rate him as a coach and before the ACC tournament, there was a lot of chatter that this year would be his last at NC State, so that opinion was not an outlier...

They certainly aren't the team we beat twice earlier in the season.

I'm just shocked Keats has them on this run.

I don't rate him as a coach and before the ACC tournament, there was a lot of chatter that this year would be his last at NC State, so that opinion was not an outlier...
Hopefully they sign him to a long term contract. Because, he is not a great coach. But, his players are playing well. That is part coaching and part player leadership. That's what makes this tournament so awesome. Young men coming together and playing together and for eachother can overcome a talent deficiency sometimes.

Hopefully they sign him to a long term contract. Because, he is not a great coach. But, his players are playing well. That is part coaching and part player leadership. That's what makes this tournament so awesome. Young men coming together and playing together and for eachother can overcome a talent deficiency sometimes.
Keatts has been very busy in the portal. His top 7 players are all transfers, 4 of them grad students.

Maybe they did take 30 games to figure it out.

lol, how Texas can have so few fouls in the half the way they play defense. And it winds up screwing them here because they have fouls to give.
Tenn making FT's went it counts.

Dude’s hand was clearly still pushing the ball.

In Oaklands coaches history there has to be a time where he’s come back from a situation like this. This is why I loved JB, and a guy like this, they’ve literally seen everything on a basketball court twice that most people never see once or would be lucky to see.
He should have gotten the Toledo job in 1988. He was an assistant there before he took the Oakland job. Toledo hasn't been to the dance since 1980. I think this is his 5th trip.

Burns getting an NIL deal with The Big Ass Fan Company just seems like a no brainer.

I’ll never understand how college basketball is officiated. Offensive players can drive totally out of control and get blocking fouls. Post guys can just bang into their defenders to their hearts content. No call.

But God forbid a defender barely graze a guys shoulder. Foul.

If Oregon can pull this out we will have beaten 3 Sweet 16 teams. Guess that’s something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom