NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FNxSO0_X0AAWxM9

Apparently Samsung smart TVs don’t allow you to download truTV, CBS or TBS apps. What in the hell

Why is the ball a different color?

Watching the Belmont-Vanderbilt NIT game right now -- play in games not available in Canada tonight. Probably Curling or some crap like that on TSN instead.

Some analysts are so stupid. Scottie Pippen Jr is at the line... they are saying he leads the nation in free throw attempts at 297 (its actually 269 but that is besides the point) . The analyst then says he is only shooting 73% from the line. He then says "doing the numbers" he probably would average around 24 or 25 points a game if he shot 80%..

Immediately I shake my head at the stupidity. 7% increase on 297 shots is 21 points (20 points if its 269)... and he has played 33 games so it would increase his scoring average by amount .6 points a game... or from 20.2 to 20.8, just a tad short of 24 or 25.

TJD is one of the most unlikable players in college basketball, and IUs warmups have become a parody of leftover prison bitch ware. Let's go Pokes.

TJD is one of the most unlikable players in college basketball, and IUs warmups have become a parody of leftover prison bitch ware. Let's go Pokes.
The IU Women's team had the candy striper blazers on during their selection show Sunday. Really bad look.

The dude on the Wyoming bench driving the car was kind of funny.

Try living in Bloomington and seeing fat slobs at the grocery store with candy stripe pants on. I need to bleach my eyes on the regular.

I thought clowns were out of style 30 some years ago... and yet IU still rolling with it.

Wish Wyoming could show a little better on the big stage. Up until a couple weeks ago, Ike and Maldonado were just unstoppable. Now they are killing them. Wyoming has a pretty solid backup PG but only a freshman. I'd give him a shot if Maldonado can't stop turning it over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom