NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16

What’s scary though is the Notre Dame loses only Atkinson and has a good class coming in. Starling could steal lots of minutes from Hubbs if he stays (has another year). They need a good big man though to replace Atkinson.

Rutgers played hero ball like they did all year and it finally caught up with them. That play that Pikell drew up with four guys in a box near half court and a lob under your own basket at the end of regulation? What.

Full disclosure I had the over and Rutgers as a pk'em. I feel sad and dirty so I'm gonna shower and go to bed

What’s scary though is the Notre Dame loses only Atkinson and has a good class coming in. Starling could steal lots of minutes from Hubbs if he stays (has another year). They need a good big man though to replace Atkinson.

Can Atkinson come back if the NCAA approves that Ivy League waiver?

Can Atkinson come back if the NCAA approves that Ivy League waiver?
Could be? Does Brey or someone have to submit it for an individual?

Found this article - looks like Brey and Notre Dame is going to petition the NCAA for a 6th year for Atkinson like JB had talked about with Jimmy.

Wesley is probably turning pro. He’s projected in the top twenty of the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom