NCAA Men's Lax - First Round Day 1 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Men's Lax - First Round Day 1

2ndQ 10:53 UAlbany 8 Cornell 2 So far onesided beatdown, but, it's early.

HT: Albany 11-3. I didn't see this coming. Could I have seen Albany leading at the half? Sure. Having an 8 goal lead? Crazy. How did Cornell beat them earlier this year? They don't seem to have an answer. And all this with Cornell winning 13-16 FO's.

Big difference I've seen between Albany and Cornell is Albany is so much stronger. Seen multiple Cornell players getting knocked around.

End of 3rd: Albany 14-7. Cornell was making a bit of a run. But Riorden (the Goalie!) scored with 5 secs left.

Final: Albany 19-10. Lyle 3-6 for 9 points. Good luck with that, Notre Dame.

Beating UNC in the ACCT was huge to avoid Albany first round. If we hadn't beaten UNC its likely SU-Albany and Colgate-Cornell first round.

Beating UNC in the ACCT was huge to avoid Albany first round. If we hadn't beaten UNC its likely SU-Albany and Colgate-Cornell first round.

Not seeing how a loss to UNC would elevate Colgate from a 14 seed to a 9 and drop Albany from a 9 seed to a 14.

If anything, Albany should have been the #8 hosting Cornell

SU would be a #3 seed playing Colgate again, with UNC getting the Towson/HP winner and ND getting Marist/Bryant.

Amazing that with all that highly ranked talent Marylands offense could be this brutal. Unwatchable

Final: Maryland scores 4 straight to take it 8-7. Boy, the Twerps are hard to watch. Oh Lord

Tillman LAX is so freaking boring. Maryland mucks the game up. Coaches like him are why the shot clock was necessary.

Anyone looking at the earlier cornel Albany game is nuts. That game was played in a February snowstorm.

HT: Shocker (so far). Towson 6-5. ND scores twice in the last minutes. Will be an interesting 2nd half.

HT: with a late flurry, O$U leads Duke 7-3. Ohio St, up and down all season, seems to have brought their A game tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom