NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

Davis is stubborn like his predecessor and failed to use time outs early in the second half. His guards were out of control for about five minutes that might have cost them the game.

I’ve already put a chunk of the money I won on the NFL this season aside in a “Tickets, travel, and other fun if ‘Cuse ever makes the title game again” fund. Gotta be there in person if we ever do it. Very jealous of everyone who wasn’t five years when it happened in 2003.

If I knew there was an actual line on it, I would have gone big last night on South Carolina. No way I thought UConn could hang with them. Turns out, there was a line and it was 4

I'm no UNC fan but reallY? They just lost at the end of the game in the title game. That doesn't scream fraud anything to me.
We shall see dash we shall see

At 11:11PM I got an E-mail from the NCAA that "limited availability ticket packages are still available for the national championship game".

I'm no big Davis fan and we will see long term, but as of right now, there is no claim that he is a fraud that I can see.
That is the obvious position, yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom