NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

Davis and ESPN are to blame for the ending. How did Davis not tell his kids to take it to the hole that last real possession? Or call a TO to make sure they did. Instead we get a kid trying to play hero ball and make it onto Sportscenter by taking a half court three. Back in the day when you watched highlights you got a feel for the game. Now they show a bunch of Lillard highlights and then show the score. You would think Portland won the game since the focus was on him, but nope they lost by 20.

One thing about this game...
It was nice to see innovative offense.
Guys taking it to the hoop, posting up and running out on the break.
Who ever would dream up such play?
Perhaps the Orange might try a touch of that daring.
PLEASE!!!!

I do not see the genius of this kid - was great vs NOVA because he was hot.
Wasn't great yesterday, but averaged 19 and 5 on 48% overall and 41% from 3. He makes tough shots. Projected to go anywhere from 5-20 in the draft. I actually think he will be a good pro. Kind of reminds me a bit of Oladipo before he got injured.

That must be his first wife, Elaine and their daughter from that marriage, Elizabeth on Jim's left and his current wife Julie and their son Jimmy, who was a month short of his 5th birthday on his right. Buddy would have bene three and a half.

Here's what they were watching:

That must be his first wife, Elaine and their daughter from that marriage, Elizabeth on Jim's left and his current wife Julie and their son Jimmy, who was a month short of his 5th birthday on his right. Buddy would have bene three and a half.

Isn’t that his sister?

Daughter from his first wife, but that’s his sister next to Juli.

As I mentioned, it was also right near where strangely Manek fell too on the last play. Yikes a dangerous situation for all the players.

Good call on the last play with Manek. He looked like he was going to get the ball because of his height he would have a clean look.

Those elevated floors seem like a terrible idea, regardless. Someone is going to fly off one and break a leg.

Good call on the last play with Manek. He looked like he was going to get the ball because of his height he would have a clean look.

Those elevated floors seem like a terrible idea, regardless. Someone is going to fly off one and break a leg.
I despise those elevated floors mainly for the injury reason and there are some coaches who do like to talk to their assistants during the game also. I hate a different setup than they have had all season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom