NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

If UNC goes on to win this, they will be looked at as the worst team to win the title since_____??

A close game would have been interesting. But some joy comes out of one these programs getting their ass kicked.

Then again Billy Packer just said this game is over, so it could get interesting.

I am not afraid to admit it. I am loving the way this game is going. SIXTEEN unanswered points

I don’t even know what to say if UNC wins this. Annoying seeing some of these other schools mediocre squads win this tournament though. Just like UConn‘s 2 last decade.

2014 UConn

I'd argue they are better than that 2014 abomination.
So may need to go as back as 1985.

Even though this UNC team had a mediocre regular season, I would like their chances against any national champion in recent memory based on how they’re playing at this moment.

Carolina's bigs make smart high passes to each other and rebound craftily also. Just doing that volleyball thing they often do to us.

What a brutal way to end the half for Kansas.

Even though this UNC team had a mediocre regular season, I would like their chances against any national champion in recent memory based on how they’re playing at this moment.
They aren’t close to Baylor last year or 2018 Nova. Those teams won every tournament game by at least 9 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom