NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

UNC just looks shook. See what the do differently after this t.o.

Kansas never should have watched the '03 title game before this game
I watched the ‘03 game yesterday on YouTube to reminisce, I didn’t realize how many FTs Kansas missed in that game.

I watched the ‘03 game yesterday on YouTube to reminisce, I didn’t realize how many FTs Kansas missed in that game.
If they made 5 more free throws, they could have scored 5 less pts. They had 5 missed free throws where they got the board and made a hoop

It's not what UNC wants.

New York Yankees What GIF by MLB

The stat they showed at halftime said UNC hasn’t lost all year when leading at half. Could this be the first? Choke time?

If they made 5 more free throws, they could have scored 5 less pts. They had 5 missed free throws where they got the board and made a hoop
You’re right, they did rebound and put some back in. At least we won back then, all that matters.

Tomorrow night I am having dinner with one of the craziest but obnoxious Kansas fans. I am sure there will be Rock Chalk whatever the hell cheers at dinner. Otherwise a very nice person

He's a good local kid and has worked really hard. He was almost an after thought as a recruit and was going to redshirt as a freshman before they got hit by injuries.
He isn't a freshman?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom