NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FOsobH0X0AYpj9U

The games tonight really don’t interest me nearly as much as last nights games.

Hopefully all the games will be competitive and we see an upset or two.

Providence is the only team left I will be able to stomach winning it all.

This might be Kansas' year... unfortunately.

I turn it on for the last 10 minutes of the St. Peters - Purdue game, and see about 4 or 5 just terrible calls that reminded me why I find it really, really hard to enjoy college basketball these days. Purdue is not going to be allowed to lose this game.

It didn't seem that terrible in my view over the first half. But maybe I wasn't watching close enough.

Providence working hard just to hit double digits before half time.

It didn't seem that terrible in my view over the first half. But maybe I wasn't watching close enough.

Two fouls on bigs down low with no real hack, just hands up. When do flops ever get actually called as fouls, and then the barely moving pick on the sideline, all within about 2 minutes to take it from St. Pete's +2 to Birdoo +4.

I turn it on for the last 10 minutes of the St. Peters - Purdue game, and see about 4 or 5 just terrible calls that reminded me why I find it really, really hard to enjoy college basketball these days. Purdue is not going to be allowed to lose this game.

College officiating is an absolute disaster. NBA refs have evolved to allow defenders verticality. What happened to Chet Holmgren last night is a perfect sample of what’s wrong with the way games are called.

The college game has to figure out that freedom of movement creates better basketball. Both these games are junk because there is too much contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom