Need some help watching... | Syracusefan.com

Need some help watching...

C

creatorsgam

I had gotten tickets for tonight's Hurricanes game, my beloved Rangers are in town. Had them for some time now, and here I am with a conflict. I don't want to miss any of the 'Cuse game so my plan is to stream it on my phone. After the game, head out to the parking lot and crack a beer, wait for the traffic to dissipate, and watch the game from tip-off. Put the phone in the cupholder and listen on the drive home. However, I don't know a site to stream the game from on my phone. Any suggestions? I want to watch my Blueshirts scrap for a playoff spot, but cannot miss a moment of our Orange.

this is a no brainer. barring a death in the family there is nothing else in the world that would stop me from watching every sinlge second of this game. i guess it's the same for me even if it's Colgate, but this shouldn't even be an option.

Canes v Rangers starts at 7. http://www.backyardbistro.com/ this place is within walking distance of the arena if need be. Leave the hockey game @ 8:30 and you're in front of a TV there by 8:49 because you'll beat the traffic post game OR leave the game with a few minutes left if it's already decided and hoof it over if traffic is already bad. Park in the southwest most lot and you'll be right in between.

Keep in mind that the 8:49pm tip time will probably end up being ~9:10 and pray that the L'Ville-Wich state game goes to OT which will likely push our start later still at which point you'll be golden. Keep tabs on the Wich State-Lville game namely if it's close and foul totals. Could be a lot called which will grind the clock to a halt.

Canes v Rangers starts at 7. http://www.backyardbistro.com/ this place is within walking distance of the arena if need be. Leave the hockey game @ 8:30 and you're in front of a TV there by 8:49 because you'll beat the traffic post game OR leave the game with a few minutes left if it's already decided and hoof it over if traffic is already bad. Park in the southwest most lot and you'll be right in between.
Keep in mind that the 8:49pm tip time will probably end up being ~9:10 and pray that the L'Ville-Wich state game goes to OT which will likely push our start later still at which point you'll be golden. Keep tabs on the Wich State-Lville game namely if it's close and foul totals. Could be a lot called which will grind the clock to a halt.

I'm very familiar with the Bistro, posted up at the bar last Thursday afternoon to booze and scarf a bison burger and also went last week with my girl and her parents. It would be a great place to go, but after having a strong urge to commit an act of violence against a howling Ohio State fan during last year's elite 8 I have agreed to never watch Syracuse in public again. It's best for the safety of society as a whole, at least the portion which does not bleed Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom