Nerlens Noel will wear Orange IMO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens Noel will wear Orange IMO

Like the optimism. This very well may be 33/33/33 :noidea:

I'm only referencing the 295k, which it says is the population of the CITY of Lexington.

Seriously. Why is this so hard to grasp, lol? I've been to both cities. Lexington clearly feels and is bigger.

Yeah more space to hide a different house for John wall every week or so.

Your self-deprecating humor detector is not working?
Guess not. Too many chocolate eggs this morning.

Seriously. Why is this so hard to grasp, lol? I've been to both cities. Lexington clearly feels and is bigger.

The only way to judge the size of a community is by the metropolitan population because each city draws it's own "city line". The "look" of a city and the square miles it covers, really have nothing to do with the size (imo). A city's size should only include the number of people that live and work in the metropolitan area. From Wiki:

Lexington: In the 2010 Census the ametropolitan area of 472,099 people
Syracuse: At the 2010 census its metropolitan area had a population of 662,577

Syracuses metropolitan area is larger, but the city of Lexington is larger.

Lexington has a Junkyard Dog and a whale of a woman fan. It's gonna be hard for Syracuse to trump that.

Just turn your brain off until Wednesday. Using logic to figure out the mind of a 17 year old is an exercise in futility.

Remember, Tobias Harris was in tight with the team two years ago.
I'm so glad Harris went to UT. He was a very selfish player who only wanted one thing and that was to get to the NBA as quick as possible. He was afraid of the competition at SU, thus decided to go to UT, plus a think there were some fringe benefits on the side too.

The only way to judge the size of a community is by the metropolitan population because each city draws it's own "city line". The "look" of a city and the square miles it covers, really have nothing to do with the size (imo). A city's size should only include the number of people that live and work in the metropolitan area. From Wiki:

Lexington: In the 2010 Census the ametropolitan area of 472,099 people
Syracuse: At the 2010 census its metropolitan area had a population of 662,577
This is what I was trying to convey to others here. What I consider "Syracuse" technically isn't Syracuse - I've lived within 5 minutes of the Dome for most of my life but I don't count as a city resident as my home address isn't within the city lines. The area surrounding Syracuse is larger than the area surrounding Lexington, population wise.

Moqui... no need for your know-all vitriolic post...
vitriolic? no. irritated and condescending, yes. and I apologize to SyracuseFan for that, especially the last shot on my list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom