Nerlens | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens

Status
Not open for further replies.
you thought bjorn was going to syracuse?? hes just a play ground legend.
Seriously, gentlemen. If I never get a back and forth with Bjorn, my life is a complete failure.
It has to happen.

I don't even know what I'll say. Me. Starstruck?

Seriously, gentlemen. If I never get a back and forth with Bjorn, my life is a complete failure.
It has to happen.

I don't even know what I'll say. Me. Starstruck?
Could you imagine a 1 on 1 matchup Bjorn vs Nerlo? Like Whoa.

the dude is the bill brasky of the syracusefan forum... getting him back from the dead will take an act of God hisself.
I have to believe.
Getting the word "Goober" directly tossed my way......I have to believe.

i fully blame tee for the raising of this titanic. Dude literally traveled back in time to change my post to likes ratio. Tee... you're an american hero as far as I can tell.

I've exhausted efforts in locating the one we call Bjorn, however, I will keep searching, turning over every rock and looking in every hole. We will not rest until he is found and brought back!

i fully blame tee for the raising of this titanic. Dude literally traveled back in time to change my post to likes ratio. Tee... you're an american hero as far as I can tell.
I aims to please :)

Oh he's around. He's on ESPN message boards, huge legend. People actually make handles pretending to be him. He's freaking King Kong around those parts.
the potential was clearly there. glad he's lived up to the hype.

I really feel good about tonight. I have Teed this guy up, so I feel as though we're halfway there.
Really think we can smoke him out somehow.

Someone should just google map every YMCA in the CNY area, and have everyone spread out. With the desire alone, we have hundreds of square miles covered in two days time. Cusetown, if I do come up for a dome game next season, can you say side project?

It will at the very least, be more entertaining than Geraldo Rivera's searching of Al Capone's "vaults".

I really feel good about tonight. I have Teed this guy up, so I feel as though we're halfway there.
Really think we can smoke him out somehow.

Someone should just google map every YMCA in the CNY area, and have everyone spread out. With the desire alone, we have hundreds of square miles covered in two days time. Cusetown, if I do come up for a dome game next season, can you say side project?

It will at the very least, be more entertaining than Geraldo Rivera's searching of Al Capone's "vaults".
Hmmmmm, could this be his?
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online