New 2016 Commit! | Syracusefan.com

New 2016 Commit!

Rocco

Watching you.
Matthew Moyer, a 6'8", 215 lb lengthy forward out of Ohio. Has a 7'2" wingspan, perfect for the zone.

Beat out Ohio St and Florida to name a few. He mentioned that the Melo Center was "best he's seen so far..."

Shoutout to Gerry McNamara, as he was the lead recruiter and built a solid connection with him.

BOOM.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...mmitment_from_2016_recruit_matthew_moyer.html

15579014-large.jpg

15563610-mmmain.jpg

Great news, but this is one where it is easy to picture his mind changing. He is from Columbus, right? Two years of being right there with mom and dad as alums before he signs an LOI is a long time. Hopefully JB gets him outta there and into someplace like Oak Hill or IMG Academy or something.

Sounds like he was an OSU lean too, great get!
Was only an OSU lean when he was younger. Grew up close by, parents are alum and his dad was a little ticked that they didn't offer earlier. Like when he set up an official visit! Wow, they look really dumb on this one. And then we come in and sweep. It's a fine Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, but this is one where it is easy to picture his mind changing. He is from Columbus, right? Two years of being right there with mom and dad as alums before he signs an LOI is a long time. Hopefully JB gets him outta there and into someplace like Oak Hill or IMG Academy or something.

I can see your logic but I don't remember JB losing too many verbals once we have them in the fold. Although maybe I am missing some that I should be remembering.

Matthew Moyer, a 6'8", 215 lb lengthy forward out of Ohio. Has a 7'2" wingspan, perfect for the zone.
Beat out Ohio St and Florida to name a few. He mentioned that the Melo Center was "best he's seen so far..."
Shoutout to Gerry McNamara, as he was the lead recruiter and built a solid connection with him.

ACC is a big stage. I hope by 2016 the kid is top-notch ready to play! The Syracuse/Duke game gets TV ratings like a final four game!