New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

He...lol. Very happy to see some people are starting to open their eyes to this story and how poorly it has been presented.

He...lol. Very happy to see some people are starting to open their eyes to this story and how poorly it has been presented.

Lol. I don't assume anything. For years, posters who don't know I am a "she" have referred to me as "he" here. Just being careful.

Just finished reading the same article and was about to post it. First rational piece of reporting in days. I really appreciate the last line...

If the accusations evaporate, Fine’s two accusers will have ruined a man’s reputation, and more importantly, minimized the problem of child abuse.

Exactly the same as something I said earlier, about the protesters tomorrow doing more to hurt real victims when it comes to "reasonable doubt" when these monsters go to trial.

LIC, if you're having that problem of starting a thread on this board because it starts a poll for you, try clicking the compatibility button on your address bar.

Good read. Thanks to LICuse for posting and CTO for reposting.

Great job, now if only that could be given play on a major tv network and be running in a loop on the bottom of the screen during other shows. But...real journalism is not sensational enough unfortunately.

"Perhaps Davis thought Fine would continue to be his benefactor after his playing career ended, who knows."

LongIslandCuse posted this article, but there were some technical issues, and he (she?) asked me to delete the thread. This is the article that was linked. Very nice job by Scoop Weiss. Glad someone outside Syracuse picked up on that carefully written PS article from today

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...atment-duke-lacrosse-players-article-1.980492
I haven't watched all of the shows so I don't know if that came out about Davis attending six colleges and left after each hoop season. Does anyone have a timeline on those schools. I know Konecny did something like that, but hadn't heard that about Davis.

Great job, now if only that could be given play on a major tv network and be running in a loop on the bottom of the screen during other shows. But...real journalism is not sensational enough unfortunately.

In the meantime, post the article on your Facebook pages, and email it to your friends.

We'll do this the old fashioned way.

I was about to post a link to the story here after Jason Whitlock tweeted it.

Nice to see Whitlock & Weiss attack/question some of Schwarz's/ESPN's methods.

I haven't watched all of the shows so I don't know if that came out about Davis attending six colleges and left after each hoop season. Does anyone have a timeline on those schools. I know Konecny did something like that, but hadn't heard that about Davis.

I imagine his numerous travels(overseas too) will complicate the investigation including collecting the necessary background and timeline information in the short-term but actually may help in the long-term to pinpoint inconsistencies and or confirmation of his story.

In the meantime, post the article on your Facebook pages, and email it to your friends.

We'll do this the old fashioned way.
I don't do Facebook or twitter, but this is making me thing I should start. That or hack my wife's account...

Good article well written and hopefully grabs some more national attention.

Is it that, or that they don't want links to competitors on their page?

Could be...Somebody named Sammy posted the link again. Lets see how long it lasts this time lol.

Ahhh hell nawwwww...OTL deleted my link to the story from their fb page.

Glad to see they believe in free speech. That was not some crazy thing you tried to link. it was the college hoops reporter from the Daily News!!!!! Touchy, touchy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. They keep deleting it and different people keep posting it. This is hilarious!